Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady-Boys to the skies...

Oh no! It could mean even more gentlemen of a certain age who wear white shoes and too much jewellery (sovereign rings seem popular) on London - Bankok flights! If they can connect to this new outfit that is.

Last edited:
QUOTE=Joe_Crow;1011614]You're just jealous 'cos they are better looking than you.[/QUOTE]

I can certainly assure you that the men with white shoes and jewellery are NOT better looking than me - flamin' cheek:happy3::happy3:

Joe_Crow

War Hero
You're just jealous 'cos they are better looking than you.

I can certainly assure you that the men with white shoes and jewellery are NOT better looking than me - flamin' cheek:happy3::happy3:

Even him?

Last edited:

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
I once heard it said that QANTAS stands not for Queensland and Northern Territories Air Services, but actually Queers And Nancies Travelling As Stewards :)

Topstop

War Hero
I once heard it said that QANTAS stands not for Queensland and Northern Territories Air Services, but actually Queers And Nancies Travelling As Stewards :)

After traveling QANTAS from HK to Sidney youre not wrong BA to HK was much better.

QANTAS on par with Ryan Air:pukel:

Last edited:

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Damn, thought it was another RAF/Crab baiting thread, ah well.
Ladyboys as air Stewards kerfuffle? Surely that's as it ever was since the first male minced down the aisle asking "Tea or coffee?" in a Charles Hawtreyish manner.
chstill1.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Lady boys The Quarterdeck 5
MoD_RSS Lord and Lady Justices of Appeal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Appointments of Lord and Lady Justices of Appeal: 16 July 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lady Rachael Robathan and Natalie Campbell reappointed as Members to the National Lottery Community Fund board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Lady Rachael Robathan and Natalie Campbell reappointed as Trustees to the National Lottery Community Fund board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Call to save judge's copy of Lady Chatterley's Lover used in famous obscenity trial MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New learning centre honours diplomat and codebreaker Lady Cicely Mayhew MoD News 0
J The "Lady Evelyn" WW1 minesweeper and the 9th Earl De La Warr History 24
soleil "Officers From HMS President Provide Support At Funeral Of Lady Thatcher" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
Waspie Iron Lady Dies! Current Affairs 425
soleil Mid-Sussex Times: Editor Of 'The Lady' Magazine Abseils Down St Pancras For Booties The Corps 0
witsend Lady Marmalade Diamond Lil's 8
supermario Old Lady marries for the fourth time Miscellaneous 3
trelawney126 And in Blue Corner Lord Taylor v Lady Uddin Red Corner Current Affairs 8
The_Caretaker Young Lady Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Old Lady Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Old Lady Miscellaneous 0
S What a talented young lady! Diamond Lil's 6
NotmeChief Lady Gaga takes a tumble The Quarterdeck 13
sgtpepperband Lady Gaga Tribute Diamond Lil's 4
Q Old lady to climb Ben Nevis for Combat Stress! Nearest & Dearest 1
Stirling BZ young lady SCC and URNU 0
soleil Pompey News "Lady who launched HMS Middleton revisits her" The Fleet 0
soleil StrategyWorld: "Captain Bligh was a Lady" International 2
moshe7158 a very funny lady Blogs 0
trelawney126 Lady Scotland and the Home Office help Current Affairs 54
F UK 'backs Blair for EU president' so says "Lady" Kinnock Current Affairs 21
D Lady Kinnock Current Affairs 14
tiddlyoggy Lady Gaga Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 22
LadyClump LADY CLUMP - DR. SIR CHRISTOPHER A GREEN ESQ MD (0009261142) The Gash Barge 5
B VALENTINES GIFTS FOR THAT LADY IN YOUR LIFE Diamond Lil's 12
slim Mrs Mortimer - the un-PC travel guides of a Victorian lady Diamond Lil's 10
PAVEWAY_3 FREE HOILDAY FOR A NICE LADY, HONEST!!!! Diamond Lil's 0
P LADY MOVES TO THE COUNTRY. The Quarterdeck 0
snapdragon Has anybody seen my lady willy? Diamond Lil's 12
S Ladette to Lady Current Affairs 3
D Ganges Boys Kit 1945. A bit different from today History 28
M Ganges old boys 1963 History 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New research will examine effect of gender norms on men and boys MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully Competition - Till the Boys Come Home Competitions 12
Chegz my boys passing out parade.... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 62
soleil Pompey News: "When The Boys From The Black Squad Came Up For A Smoke" History 1
BillyNoMates Jobs for the boys The Internet - Best and Worst 6
trelawney126 Saved by our gallant boys in Crabfat Blue Diamond Lil's 6
trelawney126 Jobs for the Boys Current Affairs 10
Rumrat Gash back on the menu boys. The Gash Barge 63
janner Boys toys. Hobbies & The Great Indoors 0
Topstop Some RAF being very naughty boys? Current Affairs 1
soleil Evening Standard: "Marines Take The Lead In A Gang Teachers Want Boys To Join" The Corps 0
trelawney126 Memorial for RN Boys. KIA WW2 History 0