Lady-Boys to the skies...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by FlagWagger, Jan 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

2. Oh no! It could mean even more gentlemen of a certain age who wear white shoes and too much jewellery (sovereign rings seem popular) on London - Bankok flights! If they can connect to this new outfit that is.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  3. You're just jealous 'cos they are better looking than you.

4. QUOTE=Joe_Crow;1011614]You're just jealous 'cos they are better looking than you.[/QUOTE]

I can certainly assure you that the men with white shoes and jewellery are NOT better looking than me - flamin' cheek:happy3::happy3:

5. Even him?
    [​IMG]

6. I'd smash him.

7. Yes but your'e a chuffing pirate mate. Not exactly famous for delicate taste in any matter; you'd probably smash a Bulgarian bum bandit given half a chance.

8. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

I once heard it said that QANTAS stands not for Queensland and Northern Territories Air Services, but actually Queers And Nancies Travelling As Stewards :)

9. After traveling QANTAS from HK to Sidney youre not wrong BA to HK was much better.

QANTAS on par with Ryan Air:pukel:

10. A bit like today's modern navy perchance....:bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake:

11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Who wouldn't?

12. Well me for a start - rancid! No thanks vm! Never been tempted, never would be!

13. Mmmmmm, Bulgarians.

14. Damn, thought it was another RAF/Crab baiting thread, ah well.
    Ladyboys as air Stewards kerfuffle? Surely that's as it ever was since the first male minced down the aisle asking "Tea or coffee?" in a Charles Hawtreyish manner.
    chstill1.jpg

15. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You utter gayer :-D

16. Dead ?,.......lucky I would say mate.

17. I'll take the one in the middle then. No arguments or talking and should be good for a couple of weeks before she starts to go off.

18. They all need loving Wits, whether they're in this world or the next :evil4: