Labours Defence Review

trelawney126 said:
Is there any point to this exercise
Do you want a credible and robust opposition that can call the ConDems to account over their defence policies?

Do you think there is even a remote chance that the Tories will not be in government at some time in the next fifteen years?

Joe_Crow said:
trelawney126 said:
Do you want a credible and robust opposition that can call the ConDems to account over their defence policies?

Do you think there is even a remote chance that the Tories will not be in government at some time in the next fifteen years?
The next time I doubt if they will have enough Lib Dems to make up the numbers.

Not only have they shut the stable door but now they are conducting a stable retro stock-taking, too. 8O

Ah well, I suppose it will keep 'em busy; for there's not much else for 'em to do, besides fill their expenses chits in, for a wee whiles yet. :twisted:

finknottle said:
Joe_Crow said:
trelawney126 said:

The next time I doubt if they will have enough Lib Dems to make up the numbers.
I don't think they'll need the Lib Dems the next time..... as long as little Ted is running the playschool.

Rigsby

Lantern Swinger
Little Ted needs to fulfil his destiny

that is to lead Labour into defeat at the next general election.

yes i know its an old quote - but one with a twist