Labour Party Offer To HMAF & Veterans (Merged Threads)

Ahh, I see they are still chasing the block vote then. Identify a group of people with a common theme, be it immigrants or as in this case ex-servicemen, be nice to them and hope they will vote for the Labour party.
Cynical? Moi? When it comes to politics? ...

An offer that cannot be refused

New Labour has stated today at annual conference that if you are a serving member or veteran of HM Forces you can join the party for £1.00, yes I know suck back in amazement it’s an incredible offer. I shall be grabbing this with both hands as it will give me that sense of belonging that I so desperately need.

Wow! a full £1, just shows how much that worthless collection of pathetic wafflers, think its a bargain ffs! Anyone daft and stupid enough to donate a full £1 to join that gang of brainwashed idiots deserves the redicule that it warrants.

New Labour has stated today at annual conference that if you are a serving member or veteran of HM Forces you can join the party for £1.00, yes I know suck back in amazement it’s an incredible offer. I shall be grabbing this with both hands as it will give me that sense of belonging that I so desperately need.
Have you tried the Samaritans Finks? Same sort of organisation with no membership fees. They at least will make you feel welcome.

Is that £1 for life membership or just the end of the week.I not interested at any price personally but I think everyone interested should read the small print first.

Utter bollocks. Offers open to those under 28 years of age as well.

ALL (repeat) ALL politicians are coniving,underhanded, double-
speaking gimps who wouldn't know how to answer a question
if the question jumped up and started to gnaw their bollocks
off.
What we need is a good old fashioned military junta, whatever
the hell one of those is.
Bring back the firing squads!
Free bags of coal for those over the age of ninety-six!
Hack Cornwall off the rest of the UK with a r-e-a-l-l-y big
chainsaw - refuse to recognise it as a new state, call
it a pirate country and sink it with naval gunfire!
Vote for me!
I'll take the price of a pint back to what it was in 1944!

Wibble Wibble Wibble!

Under 27? Join Labour for £1 — Labour Matters

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Miscellaneous 0
trelawney126 Current Affairs 11
slim Current Affairs 6