Kwaheri!!

wannabefpilot87 said:
Good bye fellow rum rationers, as of tomorrow night I shall be off to Tanzania volunteering for a month!
Fcuk orf then and dont drink the water without purifying it first. :D :)

P.S Hope my advice was useful x

X.R.D said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
Good bye fellow rum rationers, as of tomorrow night I shall be off to Tanzania volunteering for a month!

It was thankyou, much appreciated! Packing is proving to be a bit of nightmare though :? Are you getting hitched whilst i'm away? If so then best of luck and I hope you have an awesome day! :D

wannabefpilot87 said:
X.R.D said:
wannabefpilot87 said:

It was thankyou, much appreciated! Packing is proving to be a bit of nightmare though :? Are you getting hitched whilst i'm away? If so then best of luck and I hope you have an awesome day! :D
No getting hitched a bit later on in July mate. Guess it might take a bit of time to scrape this beard off of my well chiselled fizog!!

Did you buy any of the kit i suggested or are you winging it???

WreckerL said:
Have a good trip, avoid the mossies and remember the condoms
Yeah they make really good water carriers aswell!!! :D :wink: :lol:

P.S Bear Grylls wears an XRD watch!!! 8O 8O

X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:

I wear a Ranulph Fiennes watch (the hands are fcuked and it's got a dodgy ticker but it just won't stop :D )

WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:

I wear a Ranulph Fiennes watch (the hands are fcuked and it's got a dodgy ticker but it just won't stop :D )
Fair play he's an inspiration to us all!!!

X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:
X.R.D said:
WreckerL said:

Fair play he's an inspiration to us all!!!
My point precisely

wet_blobby

War Hero
Have a great time but remember, it only looks big because they have skinny legs and the knee joint is closer to the hips than Europeans...... :lol:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
wannabefpilot87 said:
wet_blobby said:
Have a great time but remember, it only looks big because they have skinny legs and the knee joint is closer to the hips than Europeans...... :lol:
Lol. Believe me that is the last thing on my mind!
You still here? Shouldn't you be getting pissed in the Departure Lounge bar?! :)

sgtpepperband said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
wet_blobby said:
Lol. Believe me that is the last thing on my mind!
You still here? Shouldn't you be getting pissed in the Departure Lounge bar?! :)
Ha i rolled in at 6 this morning along with too much drinking these past few days, I shall be laying off the booze that's for sure! Anyway I don't leave for el aeropuerto until this evening!

Latest Threads