Knowing when your essence!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by X.R.D, Jun 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You know when your essence when........

Wimmin (not lardie mind) want to shag you and men want to be you!!!

Discuss!! :D

2. I know I'm essence as I've only ever been turned down once, and that was by former Wheel of fortune slapper Jenny Powell, to be fair, I did ask her if she "Fancied a fcuk off a commoner".

3. You youngsters will learn that one can’t be “essence†until one stops being concerned whether one is or not.

4. PMSL :lol: A-lle-lu-jah SPOT ON LOGGIE !!!! :roll: :lol:

5. Careful XRD, remember where you inherited your genes from :D :D

6. I have many concerns:

Britain being rats.
    My hitlist (Diana, Goody, Jackson)
    Pubic admin.
    My PLR.

Other than that I'm pretty carefree, knowing I'm divs makes everything all better.

7. It must be a wonderful feeling to wake up in the morning, stretch, yawn, and look in the mirror to see such a sexgod staring back at you. :lol:

How do you do it M ? 8O The pressure of being so immensely, well, gorgeous in the face of so much mediocrity must really get to you at times :D ....kinda like Jacko, only not quite so ...highpitched :?: 8O :D

8. I'm not going to lie to you, there is pressure. Sometimes I think "MLP, is there more to life than being, really, really, really, incredibly good looking?" Then I realise that, no, there isn't and I just continue the day safe in the knowledge that there may be new chicks to plough round every corner.

9. But how will you cope when you start to get all wrinkly and the Boy suffers from Athletes Droop (being so active an' all) 8)

Do you have a contingency plan :?: ... the emergence of a new Hugh Heffner perhaps 8O :p ......will we see the dawn of a new King in our lifetime with your orange-tanned, capped-teeth, godlike figure gracing the front cover of Times magazine for 'Services to Humanity' :?: :D

Oh! The possibilities are endless ! 8O :twisted:

It's suddenly gone very warm in here :D :oops:

10. Surely you need to know if you are still essence to make sure that whatever makes you essence is still there.

Apols for calling you Shirley.

11. Heffner's got fcuk all on me. I'll be Donkey Punching hot slags well into my 100th year. And as for athletes droop, mini-MLP likes ploughing more than I do, the fcuker never stays still so no fear there.

12. Like

[​IMG]

13. The spitting image of MLP :D

14. Essence is in the eye (or mouth) of the beholder. Being a corporeal stunner XRD & Monty, isn't enough. Do gay blokes want to cuddle you, do women want you alone to perpetuate their gene pool, do nozzers want to emulate you, does your oppo want to smother you (out of jealousy), do your people worship you, does the nation shower you with gifts (not just pay) and The Queen want to shake your hand, divorce Philip the Greek and in marrying you, show the rest of her dysfunctional family what really matters?

No I thought not. :biggrin:

Looks like only Dunkers stands any chance! :lol:

15. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to crack one off, I've just remembered how divs I looked in the shower this morning.

16. OMG..... You've got a mirrored shower compartment! :lol:

Do you have one of those curvy mirrors on sticks the police use to look under cars, to inspect your nether regions. I find mine so useful for inspecting everything below my beer gut, not that there's much to inspect. :oops:

17. When one is truly essence, one doesn't need to talk about it.
    For that reason I shall not post on this thread. :lol: :lol:

18. Yes ,..fresh are the memories of crowds shouting for me to remove my clothing in public, ......... still ringing in my ears are the echos of voices raised in admiration as I promenaded along the catwalk "Strutting my stuff"

Then would you believe it I fell of the friggin roof.

Fcukin Boogy street :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D

19. Omigod I've met you !! 8O You were one of the two blokes in thongs, busking as acrobats, December Christmas shopping in Bath !!! 8O :lol:

Don't remember a roof, mind....are you sure it wasn't the Roman baths ?

Thingy was there I think, dipping his Cesearesque wick There was a bloke dressed in a curtain, at any rate) 8)

Or maybe...Monty...was it you ? Were we in the Presence of Thor :?: 8O

20. I deny anything and every thing, and I don't do hights, except when I'm floating, but thats a "Nails" stle story. :D :D :D :D :D