Knocking one out is a sin!

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by yamyamdabber, Sep 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Yes, die in sin your dirty bastard

100.0%
  2. No, enjoy your self pleasurvation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rubbish it saves you loads of money on whores, which you can then use to buy beer/food helping the economy recover.

2. Yeah, you can't tell me that she doesn't flick the bean.

Here's a thought - is it a big sin to knock one out over a picture of her?

3. well she obviously doesnt want you to pull the plonker over her so you better get round there and slip her the love length :D

4. Nope I quite like her, I have pictured her in a school mistress outfit.

5. Funnily enough not many folk on RR realise how deeply devout and righteous I am.
    I concur with the good lady that masturbation is a foul and wicked sin, and actually degrades the perpetrator of the lewd act.

So much better for the soul to do as God demands and fornicate to reproduce and procreate.
    There are institutes all around the UK where the wherewithal to do this are available, where lithe bodies are yours for the taking.
    Don't get caught mind as abducting school girls from the local comp is still technically a crime even if the recipients get in the transit voluntarily.
    Good Luck. :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :wink:

6. I've just knocked one out over her piccy,

By the way, this thread is wank

7. It's better than having to shag the wife twice year, birthdays and christmas used to be fun :lol:

8. Twice a year!!! You fcukin sex maniac :)

9. Lay off, she clearly just doesn't think we should be knocking one out when we could be slipping it up her wrongun instead!

What a girl.