knitted breasts

wet_blobby

War Hero
A NHS hospital had come up with the idea of knitting breast for expectant mothers to practice with?????? seems it was a cost reduction thing, I tried tapping in the link but it appears in the message box but not completly on the forum, odd.

On the subject of breasts, I heard that Apple has just developed a music chip which can be used as a breast implant.

This is to satisfy women who complain that men are constantly looking at their breasts without listening to them.

Knitting tits, whatever next. The knitting Noras' would be better employed scrubbing out in the hospital. Knit a deck cloth and get the ward up to Captain's rounds standard.

creakin

Badgeman
wet_blobby.............can you post a bigger version of your avatar please. I think I need a better look :wink: :lol: :twisted:

creakin

wet_blobby

War Hero
creakin said:
wet_blobby.............can you post a bigger version of your avatar please. I think I need a better look :wink: :lol: :twisted:

creakin
hi creakin, it's sgtpepperbands pic, he let me use it, there's two good photo's of her over in quarterdeck, on the gronks board thread :twisted:

creakin

Badgeman
Stirling and Wet_blobby,

Many thanks for the help, couldnt help thinking those shoes were not RN issue, still you never know these days :roll:

creakin

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Diamond Lil's 7
S Diamond Lil's 12
golden_rivet Diamond Lil's 12