Knickers

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rosinacarley, Jun 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There has been some strange occurances off J11 M27, the slip road to Fareham Town Centre. Over the last 3 of 4 months knickers of various colours have appeared at the side of the slip road. First there was a lurid green pair, then a black lacy pair and this morning a pink and white pair.

I would say that I only have occasion to notice this because I am waiting at the traffic lights to go round the roundabout.

Does anyone have any thoughts of this? Why would there be knickers by the side of the road? How did they get there? Are they yours?

2. Some one boasting to his mates, like knotches on the bedstead.

3. No, no, you first Rosy. Are they yours?

4. Now now, I am sure that a respectable lady such as Rosy would never display her knickers in public, even if she wasn't in them.

5. Of course they are not my knickers! Firstly it is not environmentally friendly to throw knickers out of the window of a car, secondly it is just not nice!

6. Not me Rosie. I dont have a black pair

geoff(ers) :nemo:

7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Are they used?

8. More to the point are they yours?

9. Blobs - are you completely deranged? Do you think I get out of my car at a queue for traffic lights to investigate knickers by the side of the road? it may well be the sort of thing that booties do but please ... I am a lady!

10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Sorry....I would, and no maxi they're not mine......yet. :hungry:

11. I think the answer is YES.

12. I do hope you think that Blobs is deranged rather than the fact I might investigate knickers by the side of the road!

13. I refer you to my earlier comment and I am sure your fine legal mind will be able to work out the answer.

"Now now, I am sure that a respectable lady such as Rosy would never display her knickers in public, even if she wasn't in them. "

14. A shade too much 'Little Britain' there rosy.

15. Thank you Maxi, one does not like to have one's dirty linen aired in public so to speak!

16. One would never suggest certain that part of your linen was ever dirty.

17. Y'know that thing that dogs do (i.e. hanging out of the car window...ears flapping in the wind....they seem to enjoy it). Well I believe that this is the culprit....my dog Skippy the Nicker thief...when doing 100mph on the Motorway...they tend to get ripped out of his teeth...and his pinched panties end up all over the place.

[​IMG]

18. Aawwwww! I want him!

19. As a source of free knickers?

20. Yep P!

Plus he's a dog after my own heart x