Knee Problem...a problem?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by nutters, Jul 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi All,

Hope this finds you all well. I have finally applied and been accepted into the RN, as a MA, due to start in Jan 2010.

However i have started to get a little aching in my knee, it aches when doing nothing and siezes it up when bent. It doesnt however give me any grief what so ever during physical activity, including ob's courses and 10 mile runs! So i was wondering, the physio has said there is nothing majorily wrong, just need to strengthen the knee, would this cause an issue at the 2nd medical down at raleigh upon joining?
    Their is no loss of movement and no real pain and doesnt effect during PT!

any advice?

cheers in advance
  2. I would suggest that if you are still training and that the Physio isn't to worried there is nothing to really worry about. If you start receiving treatment for it then ring your careers advisor and let them know. When were you medicalled for entry??

3. i was medicalled in march, no problems then!

Im just very worried about it now
  4. dont worry mate!!! you have plenty of ime before you join, it will proboblies go away in a couple of weeks
  5. [quote="Scarface2009]dont worry mate!!! you have plenty of ime before you join, it will proboblies go away in a couple of weeks[/quote]

You should be a GP!
  6. With medical authorities like Scarface, who needs docs?
  7. Forget the docs.

Just use the tried and tested "Scarface 2 weeks and bob's your uncle technique"
  8. Does that go for the clap as well do you reckon?
  9. Why not, im sure it works for everything from AIDS to H1N1 to Galloping knob rot! Maybe Scarface can enlighten us...
  10. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Lol, get in there cuttlefish Jesus, having a pop at the other noobs. I love it! :lol:
  11. To be fair, I've never given "advice" on something as serious as medical issues :?
  12. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm not criticising young fella, I'm enjoying it. You are learning from this site. :wink:
  13. I'm not sure what to think of that so I'll say thanks and smile: Thanks! :)

Now please exsqueeze me. I have a walk to do if I ever want a chance at getting shouted at by some of the regular RRers.