Knee injury

Jack1998

Hi
About 7 years ago I fractured my knee it was operated on using wire. I have had no problem since and have been playing rugby and other sports for 7 years after it. I can move it as normal and have had no problems in the 7 years. I recently had my medical and was referred to an orthapedic. Will there be any issues?
Thanks

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
How can anyone comment on this without a full examination. One post would have done it.

Sumo

War Hero
An Orthopaedic Surgeon told me mine were knackered as most on this site are not that qualified you will have to wait for the for the Orthopaedics prognosis

mattb

Midshipman
Hi
About 7 years ago I fractured my knee it was operated on using wire. I have had no problem since and have been playing rugby and other sports for 7 years after it. I can move it as normal and have had no problems in the 7 years. I recently had my medical and was referred to an orthapedic. Will there be any issues?
Thanks
Well, clearly no one can say that there definitely won't be, as clearly they've deferred passing your medical.

However, I'd not get too gloomy just yet, as it seems that they're very jumpy at almost any bit of medical information and so will refer pretty much anything. It may not be a terribly fast process though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Joining the Royal Navy 2
M Joining the Royal Navy 4
Holli Health & Fitness 5