kit

is our kit up to scrach

• Total voters
thong said:
news paper the sun

no realy served out there with the RLC i know army yer i left just befor xmas and am now a civi thank i am trying to put together a report to to take to the mod with a list of compaints about kit ect and living conditiond in single servis acomadaition
What?

chieftiff

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
andym said:
Well the Blankets are way too scratchy,and theres not enough Oatmeal blocks in a Rat pack.
and the meanies need to bring back mixed fruit pudding :lol:
And that bacon grill, haven't seen that for years!

But no, seriously, I think any report written by thong would be better posted to Father Christmas, he is very skilled at reading child like scratchings!

wet_blobby

War Hero
Asda's/Lidls etc do a fairly passable version of bacon grill if your feeling nostalgic next time the missus drags you shopping......can't find mixed pud though.

Oh yeah,and while were at it,those pitiful leaves of so called toilet paper in the rat pack need to go!Just not fit for purpose!And add another can of Cheese Possessed while youre at it.

wet_blobby

War Hero
NZ_Bootneck said:
andym said:
Oh yeah,and while were at it,those pitiful leaves of so called toilet paper in the rat pack need to go!Just not fit for purpose!And add another can of Cheese Possessed while youre at it.
Andy as Yankee Coy CQMS said to all and sundry one bright and early '81 morning (in Welsh accent) "Too much toilet paper is being used in the accomodation from now on when using toilet paper take 2 sheets only fold them in 1/2 then in 1/2 again..... then stick your index finger through and use that to wipe with!!!" :shock: . Still not too sure if he was just havin a joke. Hard to tell with a tight arse storeman type LOL :mrgreen:
Ahh the joys of john wayne shite roll with "government property do not steal" printed on every sheet, even the married blokes wouldn't nick it it was late useless, I never worked out which side you where meant to use, shiny or rough??? shiny was useless if your cleaning up love spurt juice..used to run off it onto yer leg or even worse on to your denims :oops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klgreload Joining the Royal Navy 13
G Joining the Royal Navy 2
C Joining the Royal Navy 6