kit

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by thong, Feb 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. .......................

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

not being rude but what newspaper do you work for?

3. Needs to go back to night school for a brush up on his english and spelling!

4. Their "thong" is too tight.

5. .........................

6. Try some queens english first.

7. wet_blobby

Best of luck with your report but I dont think anyone will read it, or if they do do you think they'll give a fcuk?

8. Well the Blankets are way too scratchy,and theres not enough Oatmeal blocks in a Rat pack.

9. What?

10. wet_blobby

and the meanies need to bring back mixed fruit pudding :lol:

11. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

And that bacon grill, haven't seen that for years!

But no, seriously, I think any report written by thong would be better posted to Father Christmas, he is very skilled at reading child like scratchings!

12. wet_blobby

Asda's/Lidls etc do a fairly passable version of bacon grill if your feeling nostalgic next time the missus drags you shopping......can't find mixed pud though.

13. Bring back the blue and white counterpanes with the pussers anchor on it and yes I will jump on the bandwagon, his spelling is appalling.

14. Oh yeah,and while were at it,those pitiful leaves of so called toilet paper in the rat pack need to go!Just not fit for purpose!And add another can of Cheese Possessed while youre at it.

15. Come on Thong, pack it in, we know that you`re ET Pooley.

16. wet_blobby

Ahh the joys of john wayne shite roll with "government property do not steal" printed on every sheet, even the married blokes wouldn't nick it it was late useless, I never worked out which side you where meant to use, shiny or rough??? shiny was useless if your cleaning up love spurt juice..used to run off it onto yer leg or even worse on to your denims :oops:

17. That Govt Property bog tissue was crap for its intended job but made bloody good writing paper though!