Kit Muster

Has he tried asking what the Lady Sailors use to remove makeup from their clothes, lets face it some of the stuff these women plaster on their bodies means Camo cream should be a piece of cake to remove:rolleyes:

Trainer

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Mum,

That him that contrary to what you expect, Camo cream will come off his face best if he uses COLD water, and Wet Wipes are also a good ploy. As for the T-Shirt, he should have been given a couple. Keep one for best and one for dirty work. If he needs both for kit muster, then get to stores and suck it up and buy another. Couple of quid deducted from his pay. Sumo is also right, I have a bottle of Acetone (Nail polish remover) for oily type stuff.

He's failed the kit muster on week 7 because of his ironing,I reckon its my fault because he should have been ironing his own clothes for the last few years! Lol

He's failed the kit muster on week 7 because of his ironing,I reckon its my fault because he should have been ironing his own clothes for the last few years! Lol
No - if he had been keen to join for a while he should have shown the initiative himself.

Chin up, sailor on.

(I realise your post is a little tongue-in-cheek - so is mine, so no offence intended)

I failed my first muster Dee , then all kit was laid out on bed counterpain , bloke next to me also got a re-scrub and he giggled...Div Chief got hold of 2 edges of counterpain and yanked it above his head , kit everywhere.

Last edited: