Kit list,

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by blackice, Jul 6, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So haven't seen this, so going to post it.

What personal kit do ratings take on board, what is your piece of joy and what can you not live without?

2. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy forum?

OK, I'll take Gandalf's sword "Glamdring", a phaser pistol from Star Trek and a cloak of invisibility from the Harry Potter films.

3. I made a near fatal mistake of listening to my ipod at sea once; I was so fukcing sea sick.

4. Sackcloth underpants.

5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What has this got to do with Music, TV, Films and all that jazz? Moved to Lil's because i can.

6. Blackrat

To answer the question, if i went to sea, i would have to take my Batman, Higgins.

7. Are you familiar with the concept of "Search", or even looking at the screen?

You would have found this:

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/rfa/75051-what-kit-do-you-take-your-ship.html

started 9 hours before you got your crayons out, which explains the quality of reply, ie, amusing but not helpful!

8. Thats for RFA is it not? Please correct me if wrong. Guessing RFA would have a lot more space than Royal Navy so therefore more kit. Please correct me if wrong.

9. Blackrat

It's true. The RFA lot get their own cabin with shit loads of space. Mate of mine had a sofa bed and a small dining table in his and he still had room to swing a cat.

Edited to add: Blackice. Or is it Spudjock? One of you is going to get banned. Which one do you want to keep?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  10. Iron, don't forget your iron. A trusty friend is the old iron.

11. Fixed that for you :clown:

12. He'll probably end up in the RAF :glasses11:

• Like Like x 1
  13. n7y5jttjumgqbokny87n.jpg

This collection seems to be quite popular amongst relief workers. Can see this being popular amongst some.