Kiss a frog FFS

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Flagdeck, Mar 29, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

If this is what Harrys waking up to now.....whats she going to look like in 30 years time.

Cressida does a no make up selfie.
  2. Well, if she is 25ish now and will look like that at 55ish, then I'm in!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Yes but what will you look like when shes 55 ?........Keith Richards ?.......don't tell me, you look like him now !
  4. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Christ. There's no hope for me then if she's getting slated.
  5. Best keep your avatar then, Ex J......prolong the mystery eh !
  6. [​IMG].....she scrubbs up well............thats more like it.
  7. th[4].jpg ......what d'reckon my chances are.....?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Have you caught the ghey or something?

Make up or not, I'd pay fucking good money to use her claypipe as a spittoon
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Dont worry XJ, the world is littered with men who can overlook a certain "homeliness" in the awld looks dept. in exchange for a wazzo pair of jibs. Just think how many part with huge sums for boob jobs, instead of a total faceacheotomy.
  10. Christ Flagdeck, you seem to have some pretty high standards.
  11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

She has a pulse?

Game on then.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. I thought a pulse was optional or is that just me, fair game if still warm IMO!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I took a selfie of myself once by myself with my mobile one morning. Next thing I know is that my phone is calling Esther Rantzens Childline all by itself texting that it was being abused. I think I'm fucking gorgeous personally..
    it's just my breath that's a little overpowering after a night on the ale and kebabs.
  14. Pulse and a shadow. Im negotiable on the pulse. And probably the shadow.

Used to be if there was grass on the wicket it was time to play cricket. Now there's all that 'scaping and waxing I guess we're left with if her feet touch the floor when she's having a wazz.....:hump:
  15. Assuming of course she has feet.

Attached Files:

16. Would you consider a double-header then?

• Like Like x 1
  17. There was a bit in my paper a couple of weeks ago about some polly asking the MOD to take action against some posters on Arrse over their comments about who they would or would not throw a leg over
  18. Was she fit?
  19. PMSL!! How the fork is it the M.O.D.'s problem to rein in the PSOF like us...? I know the site MODs and owners can respond to calls for decorum but realistically its a non official forum. Those of us in non extradition countries can say whatever the law will allow. Those of us using proxies on napoleonic forts in the channel, well, what law?
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  20. Video proof reqd Billy. Just for like, research purposes, you know.....