Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kim Kardashian

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
As it says, Kim Kardashian (sp?). I know I could Google it, but I just KNOW that it will be much, much more entertaining asking you lot. :toothy10:

So, seriously, who is she? What is she 'famous' for? Why are there pictures of her in the 'celeb' pages every day? I cannot recall ever having seen a movie or whatever with her in, so please, enlighten me!

Standing by with bated breath!

Topstop

War Hero
i

Ive watched Startrek I know who she is

flymo

War Hero
Her dad defended OJ Simpson. That's it really, oh and she is stumpy, has a skinny waist and humungous hips.

She is in a tv thingy called at home with the Kardashians her step dad won a gorld I think in the Olympics.
i watch it when I'm bored due to the slut factor.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
She's famous for being, well, errrr famous :dontknow: :scratch:

That clears that up then. I've seen some sort of show advertised about this family and i've wondered who the fuck they are.

Her ex says she fucks like a rattlesnake....allegedly

I didn't realise that these reptiles were so hot in the shagging department. The next time i visit the reptile house at London Zoo, i'll take some KY.

Just a brainless bimbo, most people don't give a toss about her ffs.

Now i would give a toss if there was a programme entitled "Kick the fuck out the Kardashians as they have a stupid name and are cunts".