Kim Jong Il

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Blackrat, Dec 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Team America 2 coming soon then?

3. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

I imagine the NK leadership - who have a LOT to lose - have another dummy lined up to be the next Dear Leader. I wondedr if Tony Blair has applied for the job ('wanted, megalomaniac with no scruples and clever with bending the truth').

4. Good timing they've only just completed mission in Iraq last week.=)

5. I blame Hans Rix.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Its a cover up, team America took him out.

7. The next plastic dummy is his son apparently, more useless crumbum.

8. Bollocks. Kim Jong Il was a legend. He was utterly unhinged and I like that in a man. I for one will sorely miss him.

RIP fella, you were one of my few heroes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. It might be wishful thinking but let us hope that the new leader can be encouraged to enter into meaningful dialogue that will lead to North Korea being brought in from the cold.

10. ===============================================

===============================================

The FO's Ambassador billet there must be one to avoid - Why not slap in for it, Finks, it would suit you down to the ground?

11. And pigs might actually fly! Japan and South Korea on high alert just incase he decides to have a show of strength and twitch his "button finger" ... and Team America just itching to get in there and have another go ... Is South Korea still one of the US Military's standing drafts????

12. Oh Dear - How sad - what a shame.

Wonder what's for dinner!

13. Application is already in the post; I am feeling confident.

14. Stranger things have happened at sea, as those who have some seatime in will know only too well.

15. Amazing on the TV news, all the false emotions being poured out, to order no doubt, at least a few more will realise just how downtrodden thses poor peasants are,5th largest army, well if anything went off, they would be considered as just cannon or nuke fodder. The only people who eat properly are the army. what a bloody mess!

16. Blackrat

I know that twat Clown Puncher loved him. On the plus side, his successor, i believe, is his third son. Judging by the pictures i've seen of him, he's not short of a pie or two. More hero worship possibly Monty?

17. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

A man who took "panther noir" to the highest level. Played golf once, shot a 38 under par with 11 hole in ones then retired. Hat tip. Besides I can't but help think of I'm soo Rooney when ever the intel boys briefed N Korea.

18. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

The Morning news/chat program down here in NZ mentioned his passing. They then went on to say "If you dont know who we're talking about here's a clip of him" Then proceeded to play a clip of team america with kimbo singing. Fcuking quality, only in NZ. :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Blackrat

And here he is. The third son of kim Jong il, Kim Jong Un;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No wonder the country has a food shortage.