kim Jong-il best golferin the world!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Haggis_Catcher, Dec 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is from a couple years ago- but it's too good not to post. North Korean leader, Kim Jong-il is the best golfer in the world, hands down. On his first ever trip to the golf course, he shot 38-under par, including 5 hole-in-ones! This is reported by the government controlled media. He routinely shoots 3 or 4 hole-in-ones every time out.

Their is only one course in North Korea and it plays to about 7,700 yards, making Jong-il's feat even more impressive. 38-under par on a course longer than almost any in the US = NOT BAD!

Just for fun- it is also important to note that the N. Korean media also reports that Jong-il bowled a perfect game-300, on his first time out bowling!

At about 5'3" and wearing that crazy jump suit of his, this is all very impressive.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3813036076281028527# how much shite can one guy spout.

he is one crazy bastard.

2. You doubt my mad skillz?

3. you bet start shouting to the mountains and i will see if i get a storm.

4. I don't know if you listened properly, but 'A HUGE STORM ALWAYS HAPPENS!'

Laughed like a drain at that part.

5. I live a couple of miles from the Belfry (with a load of other old bats) and have played the course twice. I find the easiest way for me to avoid the bunkers, is to aim for them. :roll: :oops: 8O