kim Jong-il best golferin the world!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Haggis_Catcher, Dec 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is from a couple years ago- but it's too good not to post. North Korean leader, Kim Jong-il is the best golfer in the world, hands down. On his first ever trip to the golf course, he shot 38-under par, including 5 hole-in-ones! This is reported by the government controlled media. He routinely shoots 3 or 4 hole-in-ones every time out.

Their is only one course in North Korea and it plays to about 7,700 yards, making Jong-il's feat even more impressive. 38-under par on a course longer than almost any in the US = NOT BAD!

Just for fun- it is also important to note that the N. Korean media also reports that Jong-il bowled a perfect game-300, on his first time out bowling!

At about 5'3" and wearing that crazy jump suit of his, this is all very impressive. how much shite can one guy spout.

he is one crazy bastard.
  2. You doubt my mad skillz?
  3. you bet start shouting to the mountains and i will see if i get a storm.
  4. I don't know if you listened properly, but 'A HUGE STORM ALWAYS HAPPENS!'

Laughed like a drain at that part.
  5. I live a couple of miles from the Belfry (with a load of other old bats) and have played the course twice. I find the easiest way for me to avoid the bunkers, is to aim for them. :roll: :oops: 8O