Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kick out a Migrant!

Jack77

War Hero
Well I kicked out every one of the bastards but at the end of the game they are still there ! Just more multiculti shite aimed at making the more gullible Australians feel good about giving their country to ethnics. :pukel:

slim

War Hero
How come I kicked the same one out twice?

Are there any migrants in the crowd that are xcosting Oz a fortune or just the specially selected ones that have done well?

Has anyone tossed out a tosser yet?

ahadoo

Midshipman
What a stupid, stupid game... everytime I kick one of the cnuts out it bleeds on that you COST the Australian economy. Was it written by their Labour party? :frustrated:

Still, Ji Hyun Kim a decent 1106.568km... 'Ave It! :clap:

Topaz

Lantern Swinger
That was a fun game haha.
But it realy brings home the truths.
I know theres millions of migrants in England and most people arnt happy about it.
But alot of them realy do contribute to society and help alot.

Wierd how a game has kinda changed my views :S

Most of the Migrants do contribute. The argument is that it helps to pay current Pensions. That argument gets a bit thin, though, when you have to pay for extra schools facilities for the kids, hospitals for their new kids to be born in and facilities for pre existing medical conditions. Add to that the need for social housing to accommodate them and the net gain starts to look very marginal.

At least in this part of Westoland, the Poles got the busses running on time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
witsend Kick A Migrant Diamond Lil's 13
MoD_RSS £80 million fund for green jobs and new national parks to kick start green recovery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Negotiations on the future cost of the TV licence kick off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Culture Secretary kick starts expert taskforce to work on fans' return to elite sports venues MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £40 million to kick start next-gen nuclear technology MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Liz Truss kick-starts trade negotiations with Australia and New Zealand MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Liz Truss kick-starts trade negotiations with Japan   MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Liz Truss kick-starts UK-US trade talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Early years apps approved to help families kick start learning at home MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Farming robots and eco-buildings the future as research kick-starts new innovations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: M6’s purple pipes kick off new life on school sports pitch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Kick-off for partnership aiming to get fans home safely MoD News 0
JockJack Kick Boxing in the RN Health & Fitness 18
B Aint that a kick in the head Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
Murph Nosh you off or kick her off? Diamond Lil's 20
witsend Vote for me or I'll kick your head in Current Affairs 7
slim I'll kick out 4,000 foreign prisoners, vows Brown Diamond Lil's 22
brazenhussy Firms told to help smokers kick habit The Quarterdeck 13
C Kick in the teeth for an elderly soldier! Charity 18
slim RAPIST'S JAIL TERM A KICK IN THE TEETH, SAYS MUM The Quarterdeck 20
MoD_RSS Separated migrant children given better access to legal aid MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: eligibility changes for separated migrant children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS French patrols doubled to tackle migrant crossings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office staff deployed to migrant camps in northern France MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Separated migrant children to access legal aid more easily MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Civil news: ECF evidence requirements for separated migrant children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Statement: migrant crossings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence secretary visits Aegean as migrant crossings reduce MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM announces UK deployment for NATO mission in Aegean Sea to tackle migrant... MoD News 0
Stirlin Migrant crisis: Russia and Syria 'weaponising' migration Current Affairs 4
trelawney126 Baroness Flather criticises Migrant Families Children for Benefits Current Affairs 40
ukdaytona TUC Welcome Migrant Work force Current Affairs 5
slim Call for migrant housing rethink Diamond Lil's 0