Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kick Boxing in the RN

JockJack

Badgeman
I seem too enjoy getting kicked in and punching people with colourful gloves on, is there the chance too do any sort of Kick Boxing whilst in the RN at all?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Union St back in the day was good for the OP's original request, negative colourful gloves though.

Topstop

War Hero
Mai Thai? now you are talking ;)

Trainer

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Cheers, Muay Thai is what I do the now.

There is a Muay Thai club in the RN. I recently witnessed two individuals at this top secret Engineering Training facility in the Gosport peninsula kicking lumps out of each other in one of the Squash courts.

Trainer

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Because I am nice - Muay Thai is a fully approved RN sport and meet COLLINGRAD 1800-2000 Mondays, with a fitness session on Tuesdays, and 1800-2000 Thursdays at SULTAN. The Senior instructor can be contacted on [email protected]
All free of charge - get in!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS £80 million fund for green jobs and new national parks to kick start green recovery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Negotiations on the future cost of the TV licence kick off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Culture Secretary kick starts expert taskforce to work on fans' return to elite sports venues MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £40 million to kick start next-gen nuclear technology MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Liz Truss kick-starts trade negotiations with Australia and New Zealand MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Liz Truss kick-starts trade negotiations with Japan   MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Liz Truss kick-starts UK-US trade talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Early years apps approved to help families kick start learning at home MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Farming robots and eco-buildings the future as research kick-starts new innovations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: M6’s purple pipes kick off new life on school sports pitch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Kick-off for partnership aiming to get fans home safely MoD News 0
B Aint that a kick in the head Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
Murph Nosh you off or kick her off? Diamond Lil's 20
witsend Vote for me or I'll kick your head in Current Affairs 7
witsend Kick A Migrant Diamond Lil's 13
D Kick out a Migrant! Diamond Lil's 7
slim I'll kick out 4,000 foreign prisoners, vows Brown Diamond Lil's 22
brazenhussy Firms told to help smokers kick habit The Quarterdeck 13
C Kick in the teeth for an elderly soldier! Charity 18
slim RAPIST'S JAIL TERM A KICK IN THE TEETH, SAYS MUM The Quarterdeck 20
MoD_RSS John Conteh MBE congratulates veterans on completion of Boxing Through Barriers programme MoD News 0
soleil Forces Network: "Navy On Hunt For Huge #InterServices Boxing Upset" Sports and Adventure Training 10
R Navy Boxing Program Sports and Adventure Training 4
tbfyb Boxing/martial arts Health & Fitness 5
Ageing_Gracefully Christmas Draw 2017 - CLOSES on Boxing Day Competitions 45
MoD_RSS News story: Boxing Day deal on mortgages for Armed Forces MoD News 1
K Boxing/Sports Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Dealwithit Amateur boxing groups? RFA 28
Stirling Boxing films. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
jesse The Boxing Bluejacket! Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 6
soleil Pompey News: "Fareham And Gosport Sailors’ Boxing Show Raises Cash For Clubs" Sports and Adventure Training 0
soleil Pompey News: "Boxing Squad Punches Its Weight To Raise Cash" Sports and Adventure Training 0
Bad CO US v UK Boxing at Royal Albert Hall - Free Entrance Charity 1
soleil Tickets For Troops - Boxing - Royal Albert Hall - October 7th 2011 Sports and Adventure Training 5
O Muay Thai / Boxing at Collingwood and Faslane Hobbies & The Great Indoors 7
T Fitness and boxing - unrelated questions! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
soleil Boxing Technique - Top Tips Sports and Adventure Training 29
S Boxing Books The Book Club 2
S Boxing Books Sports and Adventure Training 12
soleil L'pool Echo: "RN offers boxing coaching to novices" Sports and Adventure Training 0
moshe7158 spider kelly rn and england boxing captain Sports and Adventure Training 0
soleil Navy News: RN Boxing: "Close - but Prize goes to Pompey!" Sports and Adventure Training 0
richardgriffiths martial arts / boxing etc Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
soleil Royal selected for RN Boxing Squad The Corps 5
moshe7158 royal navy boxing Sports and Adventure Training 10
P Boxing Hobbies & The Great Indoors 12
N Sports in the navy...Boxing Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
soleil Medals for RN Boxing Team at Women's ABA Nationals Sports and Adventure Training 0
tiddlyoggy combined services boxing championships Sports and Adventure Training 38
The_Jimmy What is Boxing Day? Diamond Lil's 6