Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kick A Migrant

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer

Last edited:

Dicky

Lantern Swinger
Trouble is you keep getting the same migrant, can't we increase the size of the boot or make the cliff edge a little more unsafe ??

Scrumpy

Lantern Swinger
A football match between India and Pakistan had to be abandoned after a player was given a red card and 50000 fans ran onto the pitch thinking it was a british passport 8O

Jack77

War Hero
1,100,763 km. :lol: But this is really a lefty trendy PC feel good site about the wonderful contribution migrants are making to Australian society. There are no lebanese rapists, sudanese thugs, eastern european dole cheats or other assorted vermin in the group to be booted. Strange when these types are the real face of immigration.

Rumrat

War Hero
Jack77 said:
1,100,763 km. :lol: But this is really a lefty trendy PC feel good site about the wonderful contribution migrants are making to Australian society. There are no lebanese rapists, sudanese thugs, eastern european dole cheats or other assorted vermin in the group to be booted. Strange when these types are the real face of immigration.

Your wrong matey, the reason is they are all in the UK now.

An american woman stopped me in the street and said to me are you Polish? I have been told everyone in this town is Polish, but I have not met one so far, everybody seems to be British, where are they/
I said all the poles are at work.

Guzzler

War Hero
witsend said:
Guzzler said:
If you feel that you are such a great patriot at least get the language right.

Lost me Guzzler, did you have a game?

My apologies witsend. I was informed in the pub today by a fellow RRer what a twat I made myself look.

Drink innit?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Kick out a Migrant! Diamond Lil's 7
MoD_RSS £80 million fund for green jobs and new national parks to kick start green recovery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Negotiations on the future cost of the TV licence kick off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Culture Secretary kick starts expert taskforce to work on fans' return to elite sports venues MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £40 million to kick start next-gen nuclear technology MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Liz Truss kick-starts trade negotiations with Australia and New Zealand MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Liz Truss kick-starts trade negotiations with Japan   MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Liz Truss kick-starts UK-US trade talks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Early years apps approved to help families kick start learning at home MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Farming robots and eco-buildings the future as research kick-starts new innovations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: M6’s purple pipes kick off new life on school sports pitch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Kick-off for partnership aiming to get fans home safely MoD News 0
JockJack Kick Boxing in the RN Health & Fitness 18
B Aint that a kick in the head Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
Murph Nosh you off or kick her off? Diamond Lil's 20
witsend Vote for me or I'll kick your head in Current Affairs 7
slim I'll kick out 4,000 foreign prisoners, vows Brown Diamond Lil's 22
brazenhussy Firms told to help smokers kick habit The Quarterdeck 13
C Kick in the teeth for an elderly soldier! Charity 18
slim RAPIST'S JAIL TERM A KICK IN THE TEETH, SAYS MUM The Quarterdeck 20
MoD_RSS Separated migrant children given better access to legal aid MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: eligibility changes for separated migrant children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS French patrols doubled to tackle migrant crossings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Office staff deployed to migrant camps in northern France MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Separated migrant children to access legal aid more easily MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Civil news: ECF evidence requirements for separated migrant children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Statement: migrant crossings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence secretary visits Aegean as migrant crossings reduce MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM announces UK deployment for NATO mission in Aegean Sea to tackle migrant... MoD News 0
Stirlin Migrant crisis: Russia and Syria 'weaponising' migration Current Affairs 4
trelawney126 Baroness Flather criticises Migrant Families Children for Benefits Current Affairs 40
ukdaytona TUC Welcome Migrant Work force Current Affairs 5
slim Call for migrant housing rethink Diamond Lil's 0