Keith Gillespie Bankrupt

StixJimboRM said:
To be honest, I think a fair amount of the population are currently more worried about their own job security in the coming months to worry about a former overpaid, over-pampered, wingeing footballer and his financial woes. :roll:
I dont give a shit .If i can manage my affairs through my working life so that i can live comfortablely now that i have finished .F$CK him and in actual fact all like hime ******

Seeing as he left United under a big black cloud and allegations of drug and alcohol abuse, I tend to agree with the previous posters

wet_blobby

War Hero
I thought he looked like John Merrick, it must be another tosser who pranced around a footy pitch with him I'm thinking of.

Oh well, never mind, like I care.

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
SSN09 said:
Seeing as he left United under a big black cloud and allegations of drug and alcohol abuse, I tend to agree with the previous posters
Anyone that fcuks up at Manure gets my vote.

Wayne Looney could well be next (I hope) :)

Although I agree he was an overpaid over pampered wnaker,I dont recall him leaving Manure under a Black cloud,but as a makeweight in the Andrew Cole from Newcastle deal ,Drug & Alcohol abuse wer'nt the problem but a Gambling Habit.