Keith Gillespie Bankrupt

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Ghost, Oct 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. First of all never heard of him until today and secondly who gives a shit.

2. f*ck him - if he cant survive on whatever over inflated wages he earnt in his w*nk career - more fool him

3. BZ Finks - I have found this post of yours one with which I agree entirely. :wink: :twisted:

4. I dont give a shit .If i can manage my affairs through my working life so that i can live comfortablely now that i have finished .F$CK him and in actual fact all like hime ******

5. Seeing as he left United under a big black cloud and allegations of drug and alcohol abuse, I tend to agree with the previous posters

6. I think they call it 'An Own Goal'

7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Succinct & acceded

8. I am so incredibly indifferent to this information that I can't even be bothered to post anything about it...oh...er.... :oops:

9. Its amusing that he left his last job/team as he couldnt agree to terms of employment. Mug. Otherwise I cant be arsed what happens to footballers.

10. I'd never heard of him either, but now I have I'm glad to read what's happened.

11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I thought he looked like John Merrick, it must be another tosser who pranced around a footy pitch with him I'm thinking of.

Oh well, never mind, like I care.

12. Anyone that fcuks up at Manure gets my vote.

Wayne Looney could well be next (I hope) :)

13. Although I agree he was an overpaid over pampered wnaker,I dont recall him leaving Manure under a Black cloud,but as a makeweight in the Andrew Cole from Newcastle deal ,Drug & Alcohol abuse wer'nt the problem but a Gambling Habit.