Keeping Fit

Greendeath

Lantern Swinger
#1
Although I've been out the Corps for some years now I still like to keep myself in good shape. I do this by working out at the gym a few times a week and also by training in Ninjutsu.

I feel its best to keep yourself in shape as it makes you feel and look better.

Do you guys do much to keep in shape?


Obviously, like all good boot necks, I still enjoy a good gallon of lager on a weekend. 1664 is my preference. A good beer and a great year!! :cool:



Cheers


Greendeath
 

Greendeath

Lantern Swinger
#3
Liverpool is a great city. I have many good friends there. I also trained in Ninjutsu there. Down the Old Swan area and also at the top of Tunnel Road. I trained with a guy called Mike McNeilly and also with Greame Clunan. They were truly professional in this field and great people to be taught by.

:mrgreen:
You should try this. Its better than eating shite all day.



Cheers


Greendeath.
 
#8
i think your maybe paying a little to much attention towards me BH.
I was'nt trying to upset anyone, and am sorry if I did, but like my youngest always says "they started it"
 
#9
pjmliverpool said:
i think your maybe paying a little to much attention towards me BH.
I was'nt trying to upset anyone, and am sorry if I did, but like my youngest always says "they started it"
Perleeasse- dont flatter yourself------------ i dont find walts attractive or enjoy their stupidity so do yourself a favor- f*** off
 

wet_blobby

War Hero
Moderator
#15
PJM, observe, listen and learn mate. you aint winning any fans our favours at the moment. Its ever so easy to be a big HE man in cyber space but you are actually talking to alot of matelots, jenneys, booties and officers. I like a said, in replying to your PM am an ex bootie, I think everyone is actually being very restrained with you, If you are either too young or stupid to appriciate this then stand by, if not apologies are due.
 
#16
wet_blobby said:
PJM, observe, listen and learn mate. you aint winning any fans our favours at the moment. Its ever so easy to be a big HE man in cyber space but you are actually talking to alot of matelots, jenneys, booties and officers. I like a said, in replying to your PM am an ex bootie, I think everyone is actually being very restrained with you, If you are either too young or stupid to appriciate this then stand by, if not apologies are due.
well said that man (as in ex rm and respected :lol: )

grow up
 
#17
apologies all round
but lets just ask ourselves - who started with all the "personal insults"
-certainly not me

anyway "sorry" just trying to get as much info as I can bcause (maybe I'm paranoid) but I dont believe AFCO's
 

x4nd

Lantern Swinger
#18
pjmliverpool said:
apologies all round
but lets just ask ourselves - who started with all the "personal insults"
-certainly not me

anyway "sorry" just trying to get as much info as I can bcause (maybe I'm paranoid) but I dont believe AFCO's
Stop being a co*k and just fcuk off.
 
#19
I run 5 miles to work everyday, come rain or shine. Once there I do a little skipping, press ups, situps etc and hit a bag for 10 mins before showering. If I don't run in for any reason I feel shite for the rest of the day although I try not to take it out on the class! :lol:
 
#20
pjmliverpool
Badgeman
Badgeman


Joined: 01-Feb-2007
Posts: 26


PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:51 pm Post subject: discharge Reply with quote
(thinking about getting out)

Suggestions anyone?

What's the quickest and easiest way to get discharged from the RN


what are you on mate- piss off cos ur winding us`all up
 

Similar threads