Kathy West goes WREN again

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by KLNA-Cessna-Jockey, Sep 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ya boo sucks, its a forbidden site :-(

will look when i get home ;-)

2. The RAF have some gorgeous girls in it, our seem to collect their uniforms and then do their joining routine in the NAAFI

3. Just for the lads who can not get into the site at work xx

[​IMG]

Oh err Commander Kathy;

[​IMG]

4. Hmmm - regrettably I can't access the site from this terminal. Will have to look at a later date. No fair really.

SF

5. I used to have the same problem until one of my oppo's offshore found something very intersting....if you fancy a private email give us a shout.

:thumright:

6. Lovely , lovely , lovely , Mmmmmmmmmmmm :thumright: :thumright:

7. For those that get the dreaded pop up saying it's a forbifdden site, pop over to yahoo and select images then search Kathy West ensuring safe search is off & no one is looking over your shoulder.

But you didn't hear that from me ok!? :thumright:

8. Are those regulation 69 webbing or store bought?

9. I stand to attention for CMDR Kathy West...

Now if only my CAPT looked like Kathy...Oh sorry MA'AM!

10. Google - Images - Advanced Image Search - No filtering

(Type) Alison Angel

:pukel: Tastier than licking liquid chocolate off Dot Cottons' naked body. :pukel:

11. Check out her movies great till she opens her mouth (to speak) she has a fine Westo accent proper Gloucester girl.

12. Are you saying as long as she dosent speak.... she can open her mouth anytime.....

13. Cheers Scouse - will look in the dogs - regards from the desert

14. Methinks you have the lovely Kathy West confused with West Country, Ham bone Virgin Cathy Barry.

15. Kathy West is stunning, end of.

16. I'd like to point out that I am not the Chief Scribbler, as some poeple seem to think onboard. I'm the good looking Scouse Scribbler!!

17. 1 used to think some of the SBAs were a bit dodgey :sex: But dont you just love 1badge killick SBAs from now on :thumright: West/ cossins :thumright: