Kabul

D

Deleted 110231

It's just that impression being given is that all UK nationals have been advised and were assisted to leave the country at short notice. Those remaining behind are at risk. Seems the media may have over-blown it all - once again.
You'll be believing next that Covid 19 was other that winter flu .
Spanish/Asian Winter flus are" simple" virus infections and never were out of control than they ever were. A virus is a virus and we will have to learn to live with it. Mask on or mask off.
Excessive spending internationally especially by hitherto "poor countries" caused the influenza .
Chinese bats were innocent hangers-on.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
You'll be believing next that Covid 19 was other that winter flu .
Spanish/Asian Winter flus are" simple" virus infections and never were out of control than they ever were. A virus is a virus and we will have to learn to live with it. Mask on or mask off.
Excessive spending internationally especially by hitherto "poor countries" caused the influenza .
Chinese bats were innocent hangers-on.
Not to be confused with the bats that have quite clearly escaped from your belfry.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Our neighbours daughter is currently staying at the hotel. She works for an international charity. She tells us the daily rate in pounds sterling is £172-£190 Not sure if that includes food.
haha, ‘she tells’ you?

Of course she does.

Just asked Clive and his wife where their daughter, Lucy is in Afghanistan andher two assistants now are.
He understands they have moved to Laghman Province to visit their funded orphanages there.
If I find out where they are staying and its worth mentioning I'll let you know.
Hang on, one post it’s ‘she tells’ you and then the next post it’s ‘he understands’ but doesn’t know where shes staying.

01B9849D-37F2-4F0D-9264-E80BC50E01E8.jpeg
Kind of sums up sad sack.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Tex is quite clearly referring to 'Clive' when using the term 'He'. Just thought I'd point that out.
There ya go, Lucy and Clive are for real and it isn’t sad sack reminiscing about the time he noshed off a couple of oppo’s while they watched the inn of the sixth happiness.

D

Deleted 110231

There ya go, Lucy and Clive are for real and it isn’t sad sack reminiscing about the time he noshed off a couple of oppo’s while they watched the inn of the sixth happiness.

UNICEF is shocked by the rapid escalation in violence and multiple violations against children’s rights in Afghanistan over recent weeks.​

Hundreds of children have been killed and over 1,000 injured, with more and more being left in urgent need of food, water and medical supplies.

Afghanistan’s children should not pay for this crisis with their childhoods. Boys and girls are caught up in violence, watching as their families and communities are torn apart.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator

UNICEF is shocked by the rapid escalation in violence and multiple violations against children’s rights in Afghanistan over recent weeks.​

Hundreds of children have been killed and over 1,000 injured, with more and more being left in urgent need of food, water and medical supplies.

Afghanistan’s children should not pay for this crisis with their childhoods. Boys and girls are caught up in violence, watching as their families and communities are torn apart.
Link to your information source please.

D

Deleted 110231

Link to your information source please.
From UN News Service. They produce volumes of information. I think their information qualities are from the best paid and intelligent and well bred sources. Whether honest and accurate? I rest my case.

D

Deleted 110231

Take your pick
HTTHead to Toe
HTTHot to Trot
HTTHyper-Threading Technology (Intel)
HTTHow-to Tip
HTTHyper Threading Technology
HTTHyper Text Template
HTTHappy to Translate (UK)
HTTHuman Touch Technology
HTTHypertext Template (Microsoft Windows file extension)
HTTHuman Terrain Team
HTTHolier Than Thou
HTTHyper Transport Technology
HTTHarsco Track Technologies (West Columbia, SC)
HTTHaitian Textile Group
HTTHigh Throughput Testing (statistics)
HTTHigh Temperature Tunnel
HTTHoukago Tea Time (band)
HTTHarley Tech Talk (online forum)
HTTHead Thrust Test (clinical test for vestibular organ dysfunction)
HTTHarris Tag and Title (Stevensville, MD)
HTTHome Television Theatre (A/V technology)
HTTHold That Tiger (song title)
HTTHonda Tuning Team (The Netherlands)
HTTHighly Transportable Terminal
HTTHeat Tempering Tank
HTTHeavy Tactical Transport
HTTHeterojunction Tunneling Triode