Justine the Transport Ministeritu

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by trelawney126, Aug 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Justine the Transport Minister

First she awards the construction of Lightweight Bogies to Seimans,(Germany) who haven't the technology to build them, leaving Bombadier UK company, who already make them, high and dry.
    Then she announces that First Great Western has won the bid to run former Virgin Group, during parliamentary recess, so the contract cannot be discussed. Despite First Group opting out of the Westcountry franchise earlier, thus saving them £800million in payment to the government.
    Then to cap it all she threatens to resign if Camoron builds a third runway at Heathrow, whilst she seems to be constructing the foundations of it on her face. Justine the Transport Minister biggest affront is to permit her image to be published, it is an affront to the British public. If there was ever a reason to justify the full face Burka, she is it!
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Who gives a shit.
  3. Err, those that use the East Coast railway line from London to up north (mind you, "north" to me means the Isle of Wight), businesses in the UK and those who live near Heathrow Airport.

Apart from that from that I cannot think of anyone else.
  4. Thought you lot were south of Cherbourg???? :grin: At the end of the day some of you silly sods on "North Island" voted her in ..........
  5. It is West Coast that is up for grabs flymo, East Coast still run by HMG.
  6. East - West - ah poo, sorry. Anyway, we haven't got trains down here so what would I know about railway chuff chuffs? and besides, any further than 9 miles and I'm out of my depth .. physically as well as literally.

MG M, I've just found your location up north via you're lat and long. Number 4 perchance?
  7. I think she is harry divvers and everything she says is correctamundo! She MUST know what she is talking about cos DR Reid and the buffHOON knew all about defence!
  8. Allowing for standard deviation ... and the fact that Google Earth is shit (or perhaps because I cant get it to work properly) ... area's about right ... but you're nowhere close! :toothy7:
  9. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

It is important that ministers include a proportion of women. The rest is just detail.
  10. And Raleigh didn't change your taste in woman, or do you have your own "Gronk" board which you intend to leave to the Naval Museum, as a display of how low matelots can sink to
  11. They have refused said gronk board as it is a two man lift due to the fact it has naked phots of Hattie Jacques, Lenny Henrys ex, Esther chester the matelot molester and Anne Widdecombe on it!
  12. ^_~ Looks like she has stepped down !!!!!!! along with the Baroness, and Mss Spellman
  13. Seconds Out Round Two
  14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

West coast rail fiasco: angry transport secretary blames own department | Business | guardian.co.uk

On discovery the brown envelopes contained £20 notes and not the required £50s it was only a matter of time before the West Coast Mainline was back up for tender... :oops:

Seriously though, I wonder if the reported "mistakes" would have come to light without Branson seeking a judicial review of the whole process? Something stinks to high heaven here. - especially as we, the tax payers, have to pay £40M in compensation to the franchise bidders!

15. Latest, up to £100 million, according to the Beeb/Modern Railways spokesman.