Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by pinkprincess, Apr 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unbelievable! I'm just glad that his picture has been posted so all will know who he is.

Surely the mob could punish him also? Maybe 10 years in Colchester would make him think twice?
  2. Just as Mr Bumble stated, ‘The law is an Ass', it makes one wonder just what predisposed the judge to let him off so lightly read into that what you will.
  3. No.
  4. It would seem the Judge decided Jones was a looker and not a do-er.Hence the relatively soft sentence.If he remains in the Services I would not like to be in his shoes when he returns to duty.
  5. Not related to the spirit of the thread but I notice that the Pompey press are just as inept as the Guzz fcukwits when it comes to ditinguishing between Officers and Ratings.

Naval Cities eh? :roll:
  6. I'm not sure I understand the difference. You can't look unless the deed is done so he is just as guilty.
  7. Don't forget he was found guilty of making some images, not just looking.
  8. Fully agree with NotmeChief here - this foul man was providing a demand for these photographs to be distributed. His career may not technically be over, but surely it is in reality? I can't see him lasting ten minutes on a ship now (not advocating vigilantism by the way - just what I think will happen).
  9. I cannot see how he can remain in the service but these days nothing surprises me, we will just have to wait and see.
  10. Come to think of it. though discharge may not be mandatory he could be discharged (administratively rather than as a punitive action) as a Naval Penalty, which could be appropriate in these circumstances.
  11. If he returns to duty ! i hope he gets his fuc5ing head knocked off.as far as the vet is concerned he should have got longer he was in a position of trust and abused it
  12. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

Since when has a Killick been an Officer?
  13. You must have seen this before P_t. It's practically the norm for the media to refer to everyone with a rank as an 'officer'. He is (hopefully soon 'was') a Junior Non-Commisioned Officer in our purple world.
  14. If he is told to sling his hook (see what I did there?) no doubt he'll be able to claim his whack of compo for not being able to complete his Service.

W4nker - no pun intended.
  15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Not necessarily; under the SOA 2003, merely to copy an image from one place to another (i.e. downloading) would be classed as 'making a 'pseudo-image' (not necessarily the same thing as being present when the original image of the child was taken, but no less excusable).

16. When I was down the falklands in 95 there was a squaddie chef who had been sent there as "punishment" for exactly the same thing, as far as i can recall he was waiting for his case to be heard at Crown Court. Never heard what happened to him, but his life was made a misery by all the other service and civillian peeps at MPA. Personally i think they should all be castrated, with salt and vinegar rubbed into the open wounds and just left on some slag heap to rot and fester away, why should our hard earned taxpayers money be used to look after these ******* in clink.
  17. Scum should be shot
  18. Justice!, that is NOT something you get in Court, in Court you get LAW, Justice is best dished out by the victim, coldly and along time after the offence. A sweet dish, best served cold.