Just wondering

#3
thereverend said:
What impact, if any, would each party getting into office have on those that are waiting to get in or waiting for their start date?
That's a very good question...I think the short answer would be FUCK KNOWS!!!
 
#4
Might spring this one on them at my update interview on Monday, probably won't though as I think it's with that steel eyed death stare marine and speaking to him automatically makes me feel like I'm lying for some reason. Thus following my guts emptying into my Incredible Hulk boxer shorts.
 
G

guestm

Guest
#5
thereverend said:
Might spring this one on them at my update interview on Monday, probably won't though as I think it's with that steel eyed death stare marine and speaking to him automatically makes me feel like I'm lying for some reason. Thus following my guts emptying into my Incredible Hulk boxer shorts.
Ask him, then post his response on here. I'm pretty sure I know what it will be.
 
#6
Montigny-La-Palisse said:
thereverend said:
Might spring this one on them at my update interview on Monday, probably won't though as I think it's with that steel eyed death stare marine and speaking to him automatically makes me feel like I'm lying for some reason. Thus following my guts emptying into my Incredible Hulk boxer shorts.
Ask him, then post his response on here. I'm pretty sure I know what it will be.
"**** knows" by any chance?
 
#7
thereverend said:
What impact, if any, would each party getting into office have on those that are waiting to get in or waiting for their start date?
:withstupid:
I'm sure your start date will be high on their list of priorities no matter who gets in.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 22
guterslohwire Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 26
M The Corps 51

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top