Just wondering

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by thereverend, Apr 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What impact, if any, would each party getting into office have on those that are waiting to get in or waiting for their start date?

2. I don't quite get it but I'm gonna make out like I do and gracefully take the honour of making you laugh Wits :D

3. That's a very good question...I think the short answer would be FUCK KNOWS!!!

4. Might spring this one on them at my update interview on Monday, probably won't though as I think it's with that steel eyed death stare marine and speaking to him automatically makes me feel like I'm lying for some reason. Thus following my guts emptying into my Incredible Hulk boxer shorts.

5. Ask him, then post his response on here. I'm pretty sure I know what it will be.

6. "**** knows" by any chance?

7. :withstupid:
    I'm sure your start date will be high on their list of priorities no matter who gets in.

8. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

Wait a minute, why hasn't our resident naval expert, Dr Zoidberg turned up to answer this question. I'm outraged :)

9. Hey rev i know who you mean and by god he's a big scary looking fella! I'm just grateful i havent had to speak to him yet!