just wondering somwthing

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Sarah83, Mar 19, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am going for a blood test and i was wondering if lets say my iron was low to warranted iron medication. I am having my blood glucose mesaured. if that comes back i am diabetic I know I will not be able to join.
  2. What part are you wondering about?
  3. if i have have to take iron tables for anaemia? i am having this blood test because I am constantly tired
  4. Go and have the tests done and then worry if there is something to worry about. No point in getting into a whole discussion about iron deficiency anaemia or diabetes without any evidence.

Good luck.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

As correctly stated, rather than second guess the possible outcome and the implications, it's probably best to await diagnosis. It could be cancer or it could be you need to go to bed earlier.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. NS is completely right - wait for the test results, then you will know more. As a point of interest - any condition that requires ongoing medication is generally a abr to Service entry. There are very few exceptions to this and require further investigation and a long period (years) of stability on treatment before being considered.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app
  7. Had the result back and just as i thought ALL clear. Yet I am still tired so being refered to the sleep clinic