just to lighten the mood

hairy or clean shaven

  • clean shaven

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no prefrence

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    35
#2
Clean shaven - can't stand the au naturel look, get hairs stuck in my teeth. Landing strips also just look stupid, IMO.




You weren't talking about blokes, were you?
 
#4
_Artemis_ said:
Clean shaven - can't stand the au naturel look, get hairs stuck in my teeth. Landing strips also just look stupid, IMO.




You weren't talking about blokes, were you?
I was talking about prefrences for hairy,clean shaven, or none
 
#5
wompingwillow said:
_Artemis_ said:
Clean shaven - can't stand the au naturel look, get hairs stuck in my teeth. Landing strips also just look stupid, IMO.




You weren't talking about blokes, were you?
I was talking about prefrences for hairy,clean shaven, or none
If blokes, little bit of stubble all the way, please. If women, a nice pair of sidies and a goatee.
 
#7
Good 1 Artemis :lol: . Can I vote for Steve as well ? Still he may sideswipe us and vote clean shaven as a protest vote at having all his GB threads locked.
NZB
 
#8
Jarhead said:
umm, womps, maybe i'm turning blonde but hairy or clean shaven what?

are we talking armpits, legs or something else?
well thats for you to deside for example I like a clean shaven chin not so keen on clean shaven anything else on a man, if i'd been spesific ( spell) the options would have gone on for ever
 
#13
:D I had a clean shaven scrotum sack a long time ago when I had my nuts zapped, rather pleasant experience have to say especially when nursy nursy found one or two pubes which needed to be removed by her fair hands, armed with a razor though! Only issue I had was when the pubes started growing back, a tad sratchy for my liking and you get more pubes than you had before when it grows back. Bit strange though seeing your toggle and two all pubeless. Never experienced getting amongst the bearded clam without the beard which would have been an experience !:p
 
#15
HORNBLOWER said:
:D I had a clean shaven scrotum sack a long time ago when I had my nuts zapped, rather pleasant experience have to say especially when nursy nursy found one or two pubes which needed to be removed by her fair hands, armed with a razor though! Only issue I had was when the pubes started growing back, a tad sratchy for my liking and you get more pubes than you had before when it grows back. Bit strange though seeing your toggle and two all pubeless. Never experienced getting amongst the bearded clam without the beard which would have been an experience !:p
Ha, ha, ha (evil laugh) ha, ha, ha..... :twisted:
 
#18
Rule #1-This Thread Is Worthless Without Pictures....

Id vote trimmed so I guess "other". Now where did I put me clippers, what grade would the lady prefer... :twisted: ?
 
#20
Always_a_Civvy said:
I cannot comment as I've been warned by the Mods that I'll have my RR account cancelled. :cry: :cry: :cry: So I'm keeping mum (and possible dad)... :?
Surely not Steve, so much for free speech. I might come over (steady) all pink and fluffy in protest. :lol: :lol:
NZB
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts