Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Just some really slightly tipsy daft stuff that I need to get off my chest...

Ah, drink, computers and social media...

23 is fine for ATCO.

Regards to your ex. How odd the RN discharged a mechanic that works on aircraft just because he had a significant history of drink related offences.
That's dafter than suggesting those who direct flying aircraft should maintain sobriety.

He sounds like an excellent fellow, don't do something that you will regret forever. Take the advice of an old sage and choose him over the Senior Service.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Despite being a former CAISS RP I have no idea about ATCO. However I don't believe you are 23. Can you post a picture of yourself in your keks???

You'll be fine, then you'll meet a submariner and realise what you've been missing all your life, woo's are all pansies.

Unfortunately they are in your hoose while you're on patrol, shagging your bird and drinking your beer. You didn't really believe her when she said she had a distant ginger relative and the gene shows up every other kid...did you??

You'll be fine, then you'll meet a submariner and realise what you've been missing all your life, woo's are all pansies.

You are so right, we woos may come across as pansies but itis all subterfuge to get inside a ladies knickers.Ladies empathise with poofs and unload there innermost thought onto them. Just when they thought they were safe they find themselves on the end of a wafoos dicky:lick:

Latest Threads