Just some really slightly tipsy daft stuff that I need to get off my chest...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Siannn., Dec 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. -deleted- apologies to any harm I caused

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Ah, drink, computers and social media...

23 is fine for ATCO.

Regards to your ex. How odd the RN discharged a mechanic that works on aircraft just because he had a significant history of drink related offences.
    That's dafter than suggesting those who direct flying aircraft should maintain sobriety.

• Like Like x 1
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Fcuk him off, and, dont worry about getting excited. You haven't met the Marines yet.... :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Beware of the Marines, most of them will only want you so that they can borrow yer frocks:hump::pottytrain1:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Do the world a favour and suffocate him while he
    sleeps.

6. He sounds like an excellent fellow, don't do something that you will regret forever. Take the advice of an old sage and choose him over the Senior Service.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

7. I'm an ATCO. I'll look after you. Maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Despite being a former CAISS RP I have no idea about ATCO. However I don't believe you are 23. Can you post a picture of yourself in your keks???

• Like Like x 1
  9. As an ex HC(A) I would be more than happy to show you basics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. You'll be fine, then you'll meet a submariner and realise what you've been missing all your life, woo's are all pansies.

• Like Like x 1
  11. She is after fun not an anti-climax:tshirt:

12. Unfortunately they are in your hoose while you're on patrol, shagging your bird and drinking your beer. You didn't really believe her when she said she had a distant ginger relative and the gene shows up every other kid...did you??

13. Ginger free zone in my house SC, are you speaking from bitter experience ;)

14. You are so right, we woos may come across as pansies but itis all subterfuge to get inside a ladies knickers.Ladies empathise with poofs and unload there innermost thought onto them. Just when they thought they were safe they find themselves on the end of a wafoos dicky:lick:

• Like Like x 1
  15. When you have some green lid or matelot hanging out of you I'm sure he'll be less controlling

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nope, but Im pretty sure I know a few.... in the days before DNA they grinned and bore it, now they're on Jermy Vile, Maury, Springer, Trish et al. either trying to avoid CSA or do the happy dance. :dance:
    My favourite is when it comes to little Timmy, and no bugger is the fadda, and she does the scuttle o'shame to the couch. While I realise its all "scripted reality", how hard faced do you have to be to appear on telly and admit you don't know which of the 5 blokes who ragged/bagged/shagged you that weekend rang the bell. Have these people not heard of Chlamydia or the herp? Bless the ladies of F-Troop, but keep your weapon covered at all times.

17. All fixed oppo. No charge.

18. I get the rich bit Froggers, but I think you're stretching the bounds of credibility with the good looking bit, but you never know, she may be into rubber suits and gimp masks!

19. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

I suggest an ultimatim such as that only demonstrates that he recognises he's the one missing out - Give the RN career a go, give the boyfriend the heave-ho, plenty of other people out there....

20. Siannn

How much of the application process have you done so far?

Focus on that; don't let yourself be distracted by problems with boyfriends, as you will kick yourself if it means that you aren't at the top of your game at the time of your AIB.

• Like Like x 1