just signed up again joys of HMS Raleigh awaits

I did Raleigh twice, once in 79 hated it, then again in 88 when it was a breeze. At least this time you know what to look forward to and will be much better prepared

im alot older now (27 i was only 18 last time) and i wish i had never left + Raleigh isnt a reflection on navy life realy is it now

im alot older now (27 i was only 18 last time) and i wish i had never left + Raleigh isnt a reflection on navy life realy is it now
16 and 25 in my case, and it certainly was not a true reflection on Navy Life, more a place to instill disciplin and sort the chaff out

just been booked in for the PT on the 28th

not looking forwards to Raleigh again hated that place
Make sure you post your entry date when you get it, on the "when are you going to HMS Raleigh" thread so that all of those on here who work at Raleigh can look forward to your arival and welcome you with open arms

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Make sure you post your entry date when you get it, on the "when are you going to HMS Raleigh" thread so that all of those on here who work at Raleigh can look forward to your arival and welcome you with open arms
Stop being so cynical. This man knows the score. Rich can assist newbies with iron selection.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rosinacarley Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 34
N History 10
Chalky The Fleet 8