Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

just signed up again joys of HMS Raleigh awaits

mikh

MIA
I did Raleigh twice, once in 79 hated it, then again in 88 when it was a breeze. At least this time you know what to look forward to and will be much better prepared

rich d

Midshipman
im alot older now (27 i was only 18 last time) and i wish i had never left + Raleigh isnt a reflection on navy life realy is it now

rich d

Midshipman
At least this time you know what to look forward to and will be much better prepared
indeed so think it will be alot better now i know what im up against, asuming i pass th PT a fitness and get offerd a job that is

mikh

MIA
im alot older now (27 i was only 18 last time) and i wish i had never left + Raleigh isnt a reflection on navy life realy is it now

16 and 25 in my case, and it certainly was not a true reflection on Navy Life, more a place to instill disciplin and sort the chaff out

Drakey

War Hero
just been booked in for the PT on the 28th

not looking forwards to Raleigh again hated that place

Make sure you post your entry date when you get it, on the "when are you going to HMS Raleigh" thread so that all of those on here who work at Raleigh can look forward to your arival and welcome you with open arms

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Make sure you post your entry date when you get it, on the "when are you going to HMS Raleigh" thread so that all of those on here who work at Raleigh can look forward to your arival and welcome you with open arms

Stop being so cynical. This man knows the score. Rich can assist newbies with iron selection.

NotmeChief

Banned
Stop being so cynical. This man knows the score. Rich can assist newbies with iron selection.

But does he know that due to policy changes, he will have to blow the instructor instead of contributing to a pewter mug.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS 10,000 people now signed up to COVID-19 immunity study MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Historic UK-Greece migration action plan signed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Billions of pounds worth of commercial deals signed at Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transformative North Wales Growth Deal signed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK fisheries agreement signed with the Faroe Islands MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK fisheries agreement signed with Norway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Yemen: Joint communique signed at UN General Assembly MoD News 0
MoD_RSS We’ve signed the Tech Talent Charter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 8 firms signed up to freight procurement framework as DfT launches competition for Brexit capacity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Is your company signed-up to our Business e-Services portal? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Treaty on voting rights signed with Luxembourg MoD News 0
Simon - Quest Magazine Win a limited edition signed print from Jacqueline Hurley’s War Poppy Collection Competitions 0
MoD_RSS News story: £400m deal signed for battle-winning Brimstone missile for RAF Typhoons MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: £260m deal signed to keep RAF giants flying MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary in Doha as multi-billion pound jet contract with Qatar is signed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: £55.7 million infrastructure contract signed for upgrades at Mount Pleasant MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: £19m contract signed for Mare Harbour improvements MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: £150M cannon contract signed for UK armoured fighting vehicles MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: £140 million contract signed for sale of Defence Support Group MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Contract signed for first production batch of F-35B aircraft MoD News 0
soleil BBC: "Military Pledge Signed By Portsmouth City Council" Bases / Shore Est 0
E Anyone signed up recently ? if so what you going in as? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
Holidays4Heroes NAVAL STRIKE WING FLY NAVY 100 - Signed framed print Diamond Lil's 24
soleil H4H Auction Lunch with Minty and Cast Signed Albert Sq sign Charity 0
Chalky Carrier deals signed!!! Current Affairs 47
N HMS Plymouth petition to be signed by all please !! History 10
MoD_RSS Face to face assessments start again at the CNC MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Save the Children UK can bid for Government funding again after improving safeguarding standards MoD News 0
D well meet again Diamond Lil's 6
D We'll meet again Diamond Lil's 2
Pandaplodder Cybernats at it again! #indyref2 Current Affairs 2
MoD_RSS Work starts again to improve flood defences in Lower Bootham MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fish start to spawn again after successful restoration work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government welcomes broadcasters' move to get the cameras rolling again MoD News 0
MoD_RSS We will meet again: government honours VE Day with UK first-ever skytyping display MoD News 0
M I put my application on hold a year ago. Do I have to re-apply & start again or can I carry on where I left off? Joining the Royal Navy 7
MoD_RSS News story: Blackpool Tower rides again MoD News 0
B Vetting (again!) RFA 21
L Can I join again?? Osteopenia and vitamin d deficiency Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS News story: Dstl ranked in the Top 100 employers for school leavers...again! MoD News 0
T Medical problems... again! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
M Civvy to matelot and back again The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 8
Keithdwat579 Expanding the Navy again Current Affairs 111
fishhead Say again your last Land Ops 2
D Eczema... again! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
F Tattoos again Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
dapperdunn It's crusade time again Current Affairs 0
C Getting FAT again Joining the Royal Navy 2
northern-matelot Joanna's Reunion, pretend you're a skin and essence AB again! Social & Reunions 6
O They're at it again. Current Affairs 3