just saying hi

Hi everyone.

Just saying hi, worked for many years as a stewardess at the bases in pompey in the 90' to 2001, great fun, loved it and all of you.

If you remember a little blonde called Karen come and say hi.xxx

:p

kaztheblonde said:
Hi everyone.

Just saying hi, worked for many years as a stewardess at the bases in pompey in the 90' to 2001, great fun, loved it and all of you.

You're brave! Now they will ALL remember a little blonde called Karen!!! :roll:

Moomin said:
kaztheblonde said:
Hi everyone.

Sniff sniff sniff

ex_rubberdagger said:
Moomin said:
kaztheblonde said:
Hi everyone.

Sniff sniff sniff
Don't start! If you make me come up there....... :wink:

NZ_Bootneck said:
I was long gone. However guilty as charged with Kaz the brunette from Exeter. :wink:
I remember a deaf bird and her prune headed friend on a run ashore in Exeter but they were brunettes and the less said the better!!

ex_rubberdagger said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
I was long gone. However guilty as charged with Kaz the brunette from Exeter. :wink:
I remember a deaf bird and her prune headed friend on a run ashore in Exeter but they were brunettes and the less said the better!!
Now I am curious..... :D

:D
Moomin said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
You would be. It doesn't take much to get excited when you live in bumblefcuk country!! :wink: :D

pass me a banjo!! :D

wet_blobby

War Hero
ex_rubberdagger said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
It was a bit pointless talking to that one...... :lol:

ex_rubberdagger said:
Moomin said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
You would be. It doesn't take much to get excited when you live in bumblefcuk country!! :wink: :D

Listening to you is the nearest some of us get to a love life. You have to sleep with your brother down here....I don't have one! :wink:

wet_blobby said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
She didnt understand my dulcid Sarf London tones or humour anyway mate so took the hearing aids out!! :lol: :D

Moomin said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Moomin said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
NZ_Bootneck said:

Listening to you is the nearest some of us get to a love life. You have to sleep with your brother down here....I don't have one! :wink:
Yeah even us monks need some loving :wink:

ex_rubberdagger said:
Moomin said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Moomin said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
NZ_Bootneck said:

Nun again! :wink:

Moomin said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Moomin said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
Moomin said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
NZ_Bootneck said:

Nun again! :wink:
Ah those candles scented with kippers. Just up your street, Well up something!!! :D :D :D

wet_blobby said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Wozsat? Do you do sign language? I can't read your lips for that hoofin' girt 'tache.

wet_blobby

War Hero
NZ_Bootneck said:
wet_blobby said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Wozsat? Do you do sign language? I can't read your lips for that hoofin' girt 'tache.
Sign language....... :withstupid: .........like that? :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xxspikexx The Gash Barge 84
J History 54
creeper Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13