Just saying Hi!!!

Hi!

Just saying hello to everyone, new lad on here.

Serving staff member with the Marine Cadets.

Looking through the whose, who, I see I know one or two of you, so do not feel like tail end Charlie now. lol!

Hope to make a contribution to the forum.

Yours Aye, tron520 :thumright:

golden_rivet said:
New arrivals are normally asked for naked pics - feel free to post them in the Coppermine or send them to me personally

bienvenue
:w00t:

Hey Golide.......................You never asked ME for a naked pic when I was a newbie!! :threaten:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
spenny said:
golden_rivet said:
New arrivals are normally asked for naked pics - feel free to post them in the Coppermine or send them to me personally

bienvenue

Hey Golide.......................You never asked ME for a naked pic when I was a newbie!! :threaten:
Of course not - 'cos we all know you're a munter! 8O :lol:

Thank you all for your warm welcome everyone, look forward to the banter.

Just a note for everyone, may not always get back with a reply to a "Q" sometimes, this is due to work, need to do a 24hr shift sometimes.

Just thought I would give you all the heads-up on this one.

"josiecats", no problem there, I always defend my ground. lol! :threaten:

"golden_rivet", done a few naked bars, it's a RM thing, unless you guys do the same? lol! :pottytrain2:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Found this loafing in the "Why did you join the Navy?" thread.

Moved it here as it appears to be the intended destination:

neppy said:
tron520 welcome enjoy and take everything with a pinch of salt
Hope no-one gets unduly upset by my moving a post, PTSD counselling available upon request.

tron520 said:
Thank you all for your warm welcome everyone, look forward to the banter.

Just a note for everyone, may not always get back with a reply to a "Q" sometimes, this is due to work, need to do a 24hr shift sometimes.

Just thought I would give you all the heads-up on this one.

"josiecats", no problem there, I always defend my ground. lol! :threaten:

"golden_rivet", done a few naked bars, it's a RM thing, unless you guys do the same? lol! :pottytrain2:
Not another Ryan Air pilot!!

spenny said:
golden_rivet said:

bienvenue

Spenny, you can send them to me if you feel a bit left out. I'll take one for the team.......Please understand that this is purely to make you feel better,I have nothing to gain but am always willing to help a fellow Scot in need..... :bow:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xxspikexx The Gash Barge 84
J History 54
creeper Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13