Just saved £51.40

Me laptop wasn't charging. Looked on the internet for a replacement power cable and found the ones for this model were as much as £51.99. Opened the laptop and checked that the female end of the power input wasn't loose or anything, was fine so just butchered me cable with wire cutters and insulation tape (59p) and it works a treat.......

Anyone else having an even duller Sunday?

I just did an entire TA weekend with only £9 for food and drink. I usually spend about £80

. . .and I still managed to get cunted last night

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Went to Weymouth Veterans March, brilliant weather, buggered me back yesterday so no march for me, but I got some pics and will put them up one the Dorset Submariners site later and let you know when they are available, some of RBL bikers amongst others then the bloody batteries went on the new camera

StixJimboRM said:
I mowed both lawns...
I do hope you don't have a shed on each.

thereverend said:
...butchered me cable with wire cutters and insulation tape...
You will have to have any cable which you wish to plug into the power supply at Raleigh or any other establishment inspected and approved before you can use it. If the insulation is damaged, it's an automatic fail.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
wave_dodger said:
Blackrat said:
Ballistic said:
My neighbour bought a new spade last week
Oddly enough, so did mine. He's out there pruning my roses as we speak. Ain't ya Rummers?
A similar line ended the careers of two chaps in 82nd Airborne Div so I see, PC twats are everywhere...........
82nd you say? Not surprised. They're a bunch of fucking fairies.

Blackrat said:
wave_dodger said:
Blackrat said:
Ballistic said:
My neighbour bought a new spade last week
Oddly enough, so did mine. He's out there pruning my roses as we speak. Ain't ya Rummers?
A similar line ended the careers of two chaps in 82nd Airborne Div so I see, PC twats are everywhere...........
82nd you say? Not surprised. They're a bunch of fucking fairies.
Faggots employing niggers. No wonder. . .

Sorry to see you all had wanky weekends.

I on the other hand, massacred a flock of crows with a large shotgun, ate a pig that I had reared from birth, started a large fire, swam in a lake, drank two bottles of very good wine and to top it all off I got a buckshee hot wing at KFC last night.

WIN!

2_deck_dash said:
Sorry to see you all had wanky weekends.

I on the other hand, massacred a flock of crows with a large shotgun, ate a pig that I had reared from birth, started a large fire, swam in a lake, drank two bottles of very good wine and to top it all off I got a buckshee hot wing at KFC last night.

WIN!
Your HAC weekends just get better and better mate. I don't have pig; can I still transfer?