Just saved £51.40

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by thereverend, Jun 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Me laptop wasn't charging. Looked on the internet for a replacement power cable and found the ones for this model were as much as £51.99. Opened the laptop and checked that the female end of the power input wasn't loose or anything, was fine so just butchered me cable with wire cutters and insulation tape (59p) and it works a treat.......

Anyone else having an even duller Sunday?

2. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Pikey

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Fuck me matey. The long, boring Sundays must just fly by in your neck of the woods eh?

4. I've just sliced an onion and two cloves of garlic.

Having a rest now.

5. Blackrat

Now that's more like it.

6. I'm roasting 3 packs of chicken wings having jerked them last night...

7. Blackrat

Filthy swine. Damned booties. :D

8. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

God the long drive back to DSC, how I hate the A303.

9. I just did an entire TA weekend with only £9 for food and drink. I usually spend about £80

. . .and I still managed to get cunted last night

10. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Went to Weymouth Veterans March, brilliant weather, buggered me back yesterday so no march for me, but I got some pics and will put them up one the Dorset Submariners site later and let you know when they are available, some of RBL bikers amongst others then the bloody batteries went on the new camera

11. I do hope you don't have a shed on each.

You will have to have any cable which you wish to plug into the power supply at Raleigh or any other establishment inspected and approved before you can use it. If the insulation is damaged, it's an automatic fail.

12. My neighbour bought a new spade last week

13. Blackrat

Oddly enough, so did mine. He's out there pruning my roses as we speak. Ain't ya Rummers?

14. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

and then to the HQ soon, how your life will improve :twisted:

15. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

A similar line ended the careers of two chaps in 82nd Airborne Div so I see, PC twats are everywhere...........

16. Blackrat

82nd you say? Not surprised. They're a bunch of fucking fairies.

17. Faggots employing niggers. No wonder. . .

18. I watched the wife mow both lawns and do some gardening, felt guilty so drove her to the tip so she could bin the garden rubbish.

19. Sorry to see you all had wanky weekends.

I on the other hand, massacred a flock of crows with a large shotgun, ate a pig that I had reared from birth, started a large fire, swam in a lake, drank two bottles of very good wine and to top it all off I got a buckshee hot wing at KFC last night.

WIN!

20. Your HAC weekends just get better and better mate. I don't have pig; can I still transfer?