Just play the vid

Ninja_Stoker said:
Quality, just ordered one.

Problem is I reckon if you put it in a pub, your pint will froth-up when you use it.
Just ordered one too.I reckon you could get up close and personal with someone you love and it would bring a whole new dimension to "keep fit"
The only trouble is after watching the demo I think I'd probably shit myself first. :oops:

smeeg

Lantern Swinger
Smirking little whore. Bet she's like a waterslide after that. One at Butlins, with condoms and snotty gunk floating around...

I know I'm getting my threads crossed but I've just had this wonderful image of a 25 stone topless irish lass getting shaken to a pulp.That would make her fukcing veins stand out :lol:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I'm strangely aroused. She would have looked better secured to the device with a ball gag in her mouth in my opinion. I think i'll pop out and murder a few prossies i'm that excited.

Blackrat said:
I'm strangely aroused. She would have looked better secured to the device with a ball gag in her mouth in my opinion. I think i'll pop out and murder a few prossies i'm that excited.
Remember to shift gears a few times on the way :wink:

W

white_mafia

Mummy panties, wobbly gut and the Leigh Park facelift. Looks like the PR department threw the budget at this.

I got the same effect the last time the crabs flew me home in a hercy bird, I see it more as a sex aid than a fitness one. Tie wrap a bint to it and you could have hours of fun. Just switch it on when you want to play.

From a bloke who has used these devices in the gym, I can assure you that if you can actually find the inclination\time to look at a camera and smile you aint doing any work.

Wobby Munter to boot.

W

white_mafia

Blackrat said:
white_mafia said:
Mummy panties, wobbly gut and the Leigh Park facelift. Looks like the PR department threw the budget at this.
I like you Sir. Welcome aboard.
Thank you Blackrat, coming from someone, whose deviant musings I can only aspire to.

Rather excited now so popping off to choke the python.

flymo said:
From a bloke who has used these devices in the gym, I can assure you that if you can actually find the inclination\time to look at a camera and smile you aint doing any work.

Wobby Munter to boot.
Work?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil The Corps 0
TonyN Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0