Just play the vid

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by angry_mac, May 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Quality, just ordered one.

Problem is I reckon if you put it in a pub, your pint will froth-up when you use it.

2. Just ordered one too.I reckon you could get up close and personal with someone you love and it would bring a whole new dimension to "keep fit"
    The only trouble is after watching the demo I think I'd probably shit myself first. :oops:

3. Smirking little whore. Bet she's like a waterslide after that. One at Butlins, with condoms and snotty gunk floating around...

4. I know I'm getting my threads crossed but I've just had this wonderful image of a 25 stone topless irish lass getting shaken to a pulp.That would make her fukcing veins stand out :lol:

5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm strangely aroused. She would have looked better secured to the device with a ball gag in her mouth in my opinion. I think i'll pop out and murder a few prossies i'm that excited.

6. Remember to shift gears a few times on the way :wink:

7. Mummy panties, wobbly gut and the Leigh Park facelift. Looks like the PR department threw the budget at this.

8. I got the same effect the last time the crabs flew me home in a hercy bird, I see it more as a sex aid than a fitness one. Tie wrap a bint to it and you could have hours of fun. Just switch it on when you want to play.

9. From a bloke who has used these devices in the gym, I can assure you that if you can actually find the inclination\time to look at a camera and smile you aint doing any work.

Wobby Munter to boot.

10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I like you Sir. Welcome aboard.

11. I've got wobble board envy now :cry:

[​IMG]

12. I'd push her face into the board on full strength till it took all her teeth out then put it in her mouth.

13. Thank you Blackrat, coming from someone, whose deviant musings I can only aspire to.

Rather excited now so popping off to choke the python.

14. Work?