just not cricket

Did anyone else hear that truly crap rendition of the national anthem at the opening of the test in Adelaide late last night? Bloomin' 'orrible it was! 8O
 

slim

War Hero
Perhaps it was played badly so as to match the quality of the cricket the Brits are playing.
 
Slim

You must be psychic! Was it the triumph of experience over early evidence?

Bugger! It's a good thing we don't execute our wars the same way we play our games.
 
Passed-over_Loggie said:
Slim

You must be psychic! Was it the triumph of experience over early evidence?

Bugger! It's a good thing we don't execute our wars the same way we play our games.
many similarities - can't be bothered to list them :wink:
 
thanks Plogs - what qualifications do you have to judge though? Bit of a cat fancier are you? Helpout at the local Cats Protection League?
 

ANGWISH

Lantern Swinger
slim said:
Perhaps it was played badly so as to match the quality of the cricket the Brits are playing.

English if you please. Us up north do sensible things like throw large trees around. We do it better than them down south hit that wee ball :twisted:
 

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
ANGWISH said:
slim said:
Perhaps it was played badly so as to match the quality of the cricket the Brits are playing.

English if you please. Us up north do sensible things like throw large trees around. We do it better than them down south hit that wee ball :twisted:
Is that why not too far from Stirling there's a green field with a sign saying CCCC, short for Clackmannan Country Cricket Club? Also, isn't there a Scottish national cricket team, admittedly the majortiy of its games are at county level rather than at national level.....

<fx> dons anti-flash & fearnaught, ducks and runs for cover! </fx>
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top