just joined

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by willh, Oct 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi all left real world in nov 62 and joined ganges,left the mob in 71,bp were offering single cabins and 50p an hour overtime,i was off,what a diff the merch was fffing brill bars and no opening hours,turn up for bridge watch half cut.1977 went over to ocl containers even better,running down to aus and nz i loved it,loved a sheila married her now have 3 beaut daughters,im not going back to blighty.
  2. Welcome on board RR Willh. We have Ganges threads (largely defunct through neglect) here and for free speech we have Diamond Lil's - until someone closes us down and arrests the lot of us for exercising it! Incidentally the word Ganges is banned here as it upsets the youngsters. It must be referred to as: the G-Place, Shotley, Britain's Exclusive Public School for Ratings... :lol:

3. Nice pic looks shut tap on the Shankill :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  4. Welcome Willh. Nice phot - see that the QRF kit hasn't changed much then. :lol:

5. thanks shipmates the g-place it is
  6. sorry doubled on previous
  7. Willh, are you try to tell us that Cilla was your pin up? 8O :lol:
  8. oh yes iwas 16 and in love with any party
  9. The guy with the guitar behind her looks [spookily] very familiar.

SF (scratchin his head in deep thought)
  10. So that's you SF is it? And now I know what Cilla looked like when I was less than a year old! Willh, I'm not sure if that beard suited you! :wink: