Just joined the site!!!!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Barny, Nov 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ahoy Shipmates and Landlubbers and barrack stanchions and......you get it!!

I'm in Pompy DYD at the moment an will be for a bit. :wink:

What's this rank system you have on the site, How does it work????
  2. Welcome aboard shippers..

I don't wish to appear racist but, your'e not purple are you???
  3. Hey and welcome to RR!

The ranking system goes by the amount of posts you make. Make more posts, your rank will move up and up and AWAY!!!!
  4. Thats not racist....its dinosaurist...or something!!

Cheers for the info...time to start posting!!!!!
  5. Welcome to the mad house!! not been here too long meself but.....hehehahahahehehehahha!!!!!!!!
  6. Welcome barny! You don't have to be daft to join in, it helps though!!!
  7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

BeeJay: Looking at your avatar and your handle, I am curious as to how your got your nickname..!? 8O
  8. Welcome Barny enjoy this page, after this your on your own. you'll be shot at; sniped at; and a whole lot of other things into the bargain. So if you've got body armour wear it.
    PS watch the female of the species they are lethal!!!!
  9. Cheers for the warning Sledgehammer!!

Any females in particular???
  10. Welcome to this every so slighly crazy place. Join in have fun and develop a thick skin

11. Hi

Already got the thick skin as I have served for 14 years so far and have AT LEAST another 8 to go!!!!
  12. Barny, I wouldn't like to spoil the fun and tell tales out of school,just check around the sites. 14 years ? they'll eat you alive, poor sod. We'll all kneel and pray for you ha ha
  13. sgtpepperband

Even with my three badges of gold and other various 'wounds of service' from 20 years done I still feel like a red arse in RR!
  14. Don't frighten the bairn.
  15. sgtpepperband

16. good afternoon good evening and good night...