Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just joined the site... a minor question

Calum

Newbie
I got this site recomended to me by ARRSE on travian.

Im just wondering if some one can tell me what the training is like and what it takes to be a RMC. Ive seen the documentry etc.

But I Think I Need To Hear It From Some One Who Has Been Through The RMC Life Style!

Regards,
Calum
 

slim

War Hero
Calum said:
I got this site recomended to me by ARRSE on travian.

Im just wondering if some one can tell me what the training is like and what it takes to be a RMC. Ive seen the documentry etc.

But I Think I Need To Hear It From Some One Who Has Been Through The RMC Life Style!

Regards,
Calum


I think you need to talk top Big Sylve of Plymouth (if she's still alive) she's been through most of 40 and 42 commando (plus most of the RN):thumright:
 

lukep

War Hero
I've been hearing this abbreviation alot these days like never before.
Is the RMC the same as the RAC??
If so follow this link mate, No help for you here.

www.rac.co.uk/

or the Royal Military college of Canada: www.rmc.ca/
 

scouse

War Hero
slim said:
Calum said:
I got this site recomended to me by ARRSE on travian.

Im just wondering if some one can tell me what the training is like and what it takes to be a RMC. Ive seen the documentry etc.

But I Think I Need To Hear It From Some One Who Has Been Through The RMC Life Style!

Regards,
Calum


I think you need to talk top Big Sylve of Plymouth (if she's still alive) she's been through most of 40 and 42 commando (plus most of the RN):thumright:
and also Gelda in the Sussexs :w00t: :thumright:
 
I was wondering the same thing luke. Only RMC I recall, is our college here in Canuckistan. I was all set to give the youngster the Truth, Duty and Valour speech.

So here's your first lesson learned Calum. It's not RMC, it is The Royal Marines, RM or The Corps.

Second lesson learned, since this is an unoffical site for the RN and RM, what do you think are the chances that there maybe have been a few threads on the subject already? I bet if you wandered over to the Corps forum, you'd find lots info to answer your question.
 
Niner_Domestic said:
I was wondering the same thing luke. Only RMC I recall, is our college here in Canuckistan. I was all set to give the youngster the Truth, Duty and Valour speech.

So here's your first lesson learned Calum. It's not RMC, it is The Royal Marines, RM or The Corps.

Second lesson learned, since this is an unoffical site for the RN and RM, what do you think are the chances that there maybe have been a few threads on the subject already? I bet if you wandered over to the Corps forum, you'd find lots info to answer your question.

:roll: :thumright:
 
scouse said:
slim said:
Calum said:
I got this site recomended to me by ARRSE on travian.

Im just wondering if some one can tell me what the training is like and what it takes to be a RMC. Ive seen the documentry etc.

But I Think I Need To Hear It From Some One Who Has Been Through The RMC Life Style!

Regards,
Calum


I think you need to talk top Big Sylve of Plymouth (if she's still alive) she's been through most of 40 and 42 commando (plus most of the RN):thumright:
and also Gelda in the Sussexs :w00t: :thumright:


'ere is you referring to muggins? I was a good boy I was!!!! Well, sort of, on alternate Saturdays with an R in the month!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Just joined the site!!!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
Hargraves New Member (Joined Today) Miscellaneous 7
soleil Daily Mail: "Proud Dad Gordon Ramsay Reveals Son Jack, 20, Has Joined The Royal Marines" The Corps 5
BillyNoMates I joined Ancestry dot co dot uk. Diamond Lil's 2
MoD_RSS CNC and social media – have you joined the conversation? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Guatemala City joined Capital Pride MoD News 0
P Hubby just joined St Albans Nearest & Dearest 2
dustyjack HMS Prince of Wales - Pointy end and blunt end joined together The Fleet 0
higthepig The month I joined........................ The Quarterdeck 2
J Just joined the RFA - few questions for you all RFA 12
soleil YouTube: RN TwoSix.tv - People Special - 'Why I Joined'' The Fleet 0
A time done trying to find any 1 joined up 22/6/76 The Quarterdeck 24
V Brian Wraight joined TS Arethusa and went on to the fleet The Fleet 0
F If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined. The Gash Barge 16
Drakey When I joined the navy.... The Quarterdeck 35
R Anyone joined ratings with a degree? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
B Joined a gym getting a personal plan, little help please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
Bernie_the_Phot Just Joined the forum Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
T1989 Changing jobs once joined... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
B Hi just joined need a few questions answering honestly. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
B What was in the charts when you joined up? Diamond Lil's 50
Rumrat The Navy I joined(what we got now) Diamond Lil's 67
Nails I just joined the Knights Templar Diamond Lil's 27
L Joined Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
_Tim_ How did your family react when you joined/decided to? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
CRYSTALTIPS What was no.1 when you joined up? The Gash Barge 46
F just joined Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
slim Which branch do you wish you had joined. Diamond Lil's 16
sgtpepperband Joined? Site Issues 8
W just joined Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
I Just Joined Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
Carrick_Mac just joined Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS New UK Government COVID testing site opens in Dumfries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Wick MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ilkley gets green light for first river bathing site in England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Oban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Kilmarnock MoD News 0
MoD_RSS SIA licensing site: scheduled maintenance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Hamilton MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in East Kilbride MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The principal contractor for the Grenfell Tower site: an update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Elgin MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Arbroath MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 125,000 seabirds to benefit from expansion of protected site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Cumbernauld MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Easterhouse, Glasgow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Glasgow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government Covid testing site opens in Perth MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Contract award – Site Industrial Services Framework MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New UK Government Covid testing site opens in Inverclyde MoD News 0
Similar threads


















































New Posts

Top