Just joined the site... a minor question

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Calum, Jun 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I got this site recomended to me by ARRSE on travian.

Im just wondering if some one can tell me what the training is like and what it takes to be a RMC. Ive seen the documentry etc.

But I Think I Need To Hear It From Some One Who Has Been Through The RMC Life Style!

2. I think you need to talk top Big Sylve of Plymouth (if she's still alive) she's been through most of 40 and 42 commando (plus most of the RN):thumright:
  3. I've been hearing this abbreviation alot these days like never before.
    Is the RMC the same as the RAC??
    If so follow this link mate, No help for you here.

or the Royal Military college of Canada: www.rmc.ca/
  4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

"Minor question"? Thought this thread was gonna be about paedophiles... :oops:
  5. and also Gelda in the Sussexs :w00t: :thumright:
  6. I was wondering the same thing luke. Only RMC I recall, is our college here in Canuckistan. I was all set to give the youngster the Truth, Duty and Valour speech.

So here's your first lesson learned Calum. It's not RMC, it is The Royal Marines, RM or The Corps.

Second lesson learned, since this is an unoffical site for the RN and RM, what do you think are the chances that there maybe have been a few threads on the subject already? I bet if you wandered over to the Corps forum, you'd find lots info to answer your question.
  7. :roll: :thumright:

8. 'ere is you referring to muggins? I was a good boy I was!!!! Well, sort of, on alternate Saturdays with an R in the month!
  9. Calum, try these links, all about the RMC lifestyle. :roll: