Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just hit my goal!

tommo

War Hero
As well as running an ultra marathon as a goal I set myself a goal of running 1000 miles this year.

Today after a quick ish 5 miles at lunch time I have now totalled 1003 miles since 1st Jan.

Now the rest is a bonus.

My next challenge will be the UTSW 100 mile race (in one go) next year.

Every turn of the shaft is a new adventure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Good effort, that man! My own personal challenge is to be able to put a backsplice in a pubic hair by Wednesday... :oops:

tommo

War Hero
Let me know how you get on! That's a tough one

Edited to say thanks

Every turn of the shaft is a new adventure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

cúnt

Tommo_______________!
You are really supperve you have proved that a man could be attain any thing in this world.Again very thanks to you for make me emerging to achieving the running and other goals in life.
Bollock off you oriental ******.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Game Changers projects hit record high MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted: Children hardest hit by COVID-19 pandemic are regressing in basic skills and learning MoD News 0
soleil Sun: "DeepTrouble - Scandal-hit Nuclear Sub Sees A Quarter Of Its Crew Catch Coronavirus After Sailors Breached Rules To Go Boozing" Submariners 40
MoD_RSS Government extends £5,000 grant scheme for flood-hit homes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Second team of UK medics sent to support hospitals in blast-hit Beirut MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Opportunity Areas programme to support young people hit hardest by pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Projects hit the ground running post-lockdown MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major milestone hit as 2 billion items of PPE delivered MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Flood-hit farmers can now apply to £6 million fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Billion pound support package for innovative firms hit by coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Companies House support for businesses hit by COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulations temporarily suspended to fast-track supplies of PPE to NHS staff and protect companies hit by COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major package of support for storm-hit areas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bellwin Scheme activated in storm-hit areas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Jenrick activates emergency Bellwin Scheme for storm-hit areas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Further UK assistance to fight Australian bushfires announced as Foreign Secretary visits worst-hit state MoD News 0
MoD_RSS National Living Wage to hit 60 per cent target in April MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government announces support for flood-hit farmers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency warns flood hit communities to remain vigilant as more rain expected MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government activates Bellwin scheme to support local communities hit by flooding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over half of charities hit by fraud knew the perpetrator, according to new research MoD News 0
T Medical Appeal; Hit a Brick Wall Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS UK to allocate £1.5 million to help hurricane-hit Bahamas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Counterfeit watch dealer hit with bankruptcy restrictions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rory Stewart calls for urgent funding on visit to Ebola-hit region in DRC MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Eleven drowning deaths hit home - the importance of lifejackets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: LLWR workforce hit jackpot for Charity of the Year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: British exports hit a record high, according to new official data MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid to fly heavy-lifting gear to cyclone-hit airport in Mozambique MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Tuberculosis cases in England hit lowest ever levels MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Colyton event to commemorate one of the worst natural disasters to hit East Devon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Dstl analyst supports military in hurricane-hit Caribbean MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF carries UK aid to cyclone-hit Vanuatu MoD News 0
finknottle It's Hit The Headlines Again. Current Affairs 29
soleil Telegraph: "Trident Cuts 'Need Not Hit Deterrent'" Submariners 1
soleil Telegraph: "F-35 Fighter 'Hit By Software And Reliability Problems'" The Fleet Air Arm 9
soleil Mail: "Bill For Sacking Troops To Hit £500m: MoD Discloses Huge Cost Of The Cuts" Current Affairs 0
Chaz Indian submarine hit by explosion at Mumbai port Current Affairs 11
Stirling Christmas Hit List Diamond Lil's 18
W To hit the big screen by Xmas... Diamond Lil's 0
TeddyT 771 Paramedic hit by bus on charity bicycle ride Charity 0
trelawney126 No Win No Fee Lawyers hit a new Low Current Affairs 9
S Sarie Marais, the Corps Yacht, wrecked in hit and run incident The Corps 26
soleil Shields Gazette: "Sea Cadets' Base Hit By Flooding" SCC and URNU 0
B Hit Run Asylum Outrage. Current Affairs 31
soleil Dunfermline Press: "Carriers Project Could Be Hit By Strike" The Fleet 7
soleil Bristol Evening Post: "Former Miss Is A Hit" The Fleet Air Arm 12
N Allowances Hit The Quarterdeck 3
soleil BBC: "Blast-hit Marine praises Jackal" The Corps 2