just got date for raleigh.

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by burnleymitchy, Jun 4, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi all off to raleigh on the 28th sep.:headbang: can anyone tell if i start on this date what date will i pass out .just so family can make some plans . thanks burnleymitch. ps any one around the burnley area going arount this time.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  2. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

5th December. Unless you get discharged or backclassed.

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex-wren. Don't blame me if it all goes tits up.

3. thanks jenny most helpfull .can you tell me is there a limit on the number of family that can attend your passout

4. what would be the reason you get discharged or backclassed....thanks

5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

After your interview you'll have been given a copy of an attestation form (RN Form S3049).

Within the form will be a list of possible reasons for discharge such as your right to submit notice to quit after 28 days (up until week 26), an undisclosed medical condition becoming apparent in the first 56 days, disciplinary issues, failures to meet the physical tests such as the swimming test and the fitness test, failing to pass criteria tests such as kit musters, written examinations etc.

If unsure, or if you haven't got a copy of the form, give your AFCO a call.

6. hi I will joining Raleigh on the same date. I have my PRNC at the end of this month how did you find yours?

7. He just turned up, and there it was..

• Like Like x 1