Just got caught

R12_CV

Lantern Swinger
My lads mate (both joined Jan 09) had a ban prior to joining. Said mate then went on to TWOC a car during his training and is STILL in..!!!
Sheesh...

*Now where's that skippers daughter..??*

I got caught trespassing on the railways when I was fourteen fined ten bob my father was ashamed. That's it you now have a criminal record you will never get a job!!!!

Backpacker1uk said:
I got caught trespassing on the railways when I was fourteen fined ten bob, my father was ashamed. That's it you now have a criminal record you will never get a job!!!!
Ten bob you must be ancient, what is that equal to in current money?

Merlin28 said:
Backpacker1uk said:
I got caught trespassing on the railways when I was fourteen fined ten bob, my father was ashamed. That's it you now have a criminal record you will never get a job!!!!
Fixed that little slip for you.

Don't play the smartarse you'll get ripped a new one. :evil:

NZ_Bootneck said:
Merlin28 said:
Backpacker1uk said:

Sorry it was probably the wrong part of the forum for that. :lol:

Merlin28 said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Merlin28 said:
Backpacker1uk said:

Sorry it was probably the wrong part of the forum for that. :lol:
No probs.

R12_CV

Lantern Swinger
lonestar said:
He nicked a motor and didn't get thrown out?? 8O
Now my lad is a 17 yo 3 badge OD who has seen more waves than mexican groundsman. I suspect his dit was glossed with a little 'top-spin'.

That said, me and a wee bootneck were caught carrying out an attempted TWOC back in 79 in Chatham DY and got away with nothing more than extra w/e duty.

How times change!

Merlin28 said:
Backpacker1uk said:
Found a ten bob note once. It was like a lotto win.

Backpacker1uk said:
Merlin28 said:
Backpacker1uk said:
Do you mean it was like winning the pools? :p

Got done for speeding in the mid 70`s £40 Fine+ Endorsement. :oops: 2weeks wages (3=a ban)

Whats it now?£60? days pay?+3 points 12= ban.

Easy life. corse we ad it ard then :D

thereverend said:
Backpacker1uk said:
Merlin28 said:
Backpacker1uk said:
Do you mean it was like winning the pools? :p
Not forgetting Spot The Ball Cash prize one thousand pounds. Mate's mother won in the Liverpool Echo yonks ago. Name published etc. Along pops a letter from a woman in Liverpool I see we have the same name are we related. Buy a lot for a grand in them days

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
A Current Affairs 26
Shakey Current Affairs 2