Just got caught

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Merlin28, Mar 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Speeding 3 points will this affect my application? They are the only points I now have.

2. Shouldn't affect it (although I'm not the expert), however I recommend you inform the AFCO

3. I got 12 points and a ban, mine was ok!

4. He was talking driving Tuts, not floor shows :wink: :)

5. My lads mate (both joined Jan 09) had a ban prior to joining. Said mate then went on to TWOC a car during his training and is STILL in..!!!
    Sheesh...

*Now where's that skippers daughter..??*

6. He nicked a motor and didn't get thrown out?? 8O

7. I got caught trespassing on the railways when I was fourteen fined ten bob my father was ashamed. That's it you now have a criminal record you will never get a job!!!!

8. Ten bob you must be ancient, what is that equal to in current money?

9. Fixed that little slip for you.

Don't play the smartarse you'll get ripped a new one. :evil:

10. Sorry it was probably the wrong part of the forum for that. :lol:

11. No probs.

12. I got my points when i already had my joining date, told my CA at the pre entry brief just to be honest. He just said that no one has a clean licience and that was it.

Hope yours aren't a prob.

13. Now my lad is a 17 yo 3 badge OD who has seen more waves than mexican groundsman. I suspect his dit was glossed with a little 'top-spin'.

That said, me and a wee bootneck were caught carrying out an attempted TWOC back in 79 in Chatham DY and got away with nothing more than extra w/e duty.

How times change!

14. Found a ten bob note once. It was like a lotto win.

15. Do you mean it was like winning the pools? :p

16. Got done for speeding in the mid 70`s £40 Fine+ Endorsement. :oops: 2weeks wages (3=a ban)

Whats it now?£60? days pay?+3 points 12= ban.

Easy life. corse we ad it ard then :D

17. Not forgetting Spot The Ball Cash prize one thousand pounds. Mate's mother won in the Liverpool Echo yonks ago. Name published etc. Along pops a letter from a woman in Liverpool I see we have the same name are we related. Buy a lot for a grand in them days