Just got back from rnac in HMS Collingwood

Just to say well worth going on the course to find out about the navy we had a trip around one of the new type 45's Dauntless i think, what a piece of kit that is, great laugh as well.

builderbambi said:
Just to say well worth going on the course to find out about the navy we had a trip around one of the new type 45's Dauntless i think, what a piece of kit that is, great laugh as well.
When are you due to start mate ? I have been told by my afco I will be going on mine in the next month or so but seems a little early as am not due to start till may next year :eek:

smeeg said:
Must have made an impression then!
What branch are you interested in joining? Not comms i hope :roll: :p
No mw for me so i wont even be serving on the 45's but still was amazing to see go on board, i cant belive how small the ship is on the radar because of all the angles.
Countryroad
Im not going in till April somtime next year rither but still went now, better to to it early so you know what to prepare for.

builderbambi said:
smeeg said:
Must have made an impression then!
What branch are you interested in joining? Not comms i hope :roll: :p
Countryroad
Im not going in till April somtime next year rither but still went now, better to to it early so you know what to prepare for.
I was just asking as I thought you could only do it e few months before you start , am looking forward to doing mine . It will be a cheeky taster of whats to come and help prepare for what lies ahead :)