Just got application

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Chicogiz, Nov 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey i just got my application in the post with information and it also has example questions. Just to let you know if i need any help i hope everyone on here will help. :thumright:

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well done mate; I'm sure there are plenty of people here who can assist. But remember: no silly questions about the size of your holdall or length of haircuts, okay?! :thumright: :wink:

3. Lmao there is a kid in sea cadets he is 16 and always gets told to get his hair cut lol it bloody long.

4. Blimey, post arriving on a Sunday - Is your dad a postie?

5. Thats what i said because we never get post on sunday but our postman keeps changeing. But i think its because we have had no post around my area for a week so i dont know whats been going on but its all here now.

6. sgtpepperband

Chico: From what I know of Thamesmead I'm not surprised the postman didn't want to visit the area for a week... :wink:

7. Yeah would not surprise me but its woolwhich you have to worry about not thamesmead it ok here.

8. sgtpepperband

...Plumstead Common, actually! To be honest I saw what was happening to the place, so that's exactly why I left the feckin' place... 8O :wink:

9. Yeah someone was left on the common dead the other month there. What they think happend was the person who was found dead order a cab and she got killed and thrown out on the common. There is all different stories.

Do you know barnfield what a horrible place someone whats shot there a few weeks ago.

10. sgtpepperband

Wouldn't surprise me. I lived in the same road as Dave Courtney (what a cock knocker he was)! And most of my school mates came from Barnfield Gardens - they're probably all dealing, dead or in prison now... :oops:

11. Hey im going down to my AFCO to give my application in next week as i have had a phone call from them to come down to them next week. So whats after the application? the interview aint it?

12. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Chico, whilst I wish you a speedy & trouble-free selection:

Before you fly off the handle regarding anyone that has the audacity to criticise you, have a look at the Application Process and actually read the contents before you make random guesses, plucked from the ether, about information readily available. It's no good getting upset when you ask a question to which the answer is readily available, if you get a sarcastic response.

Ring your local AFCO to discuss items you aren't sure of, THEN post a question if it isn't apparent.

You will become familiar with the concept of constructive criticism if you join.

Good luck m8 :thumright: