Just for the hell of it.

Sung to the tune of "Heartaches by the Number" .......Guy mitchell
For the sprogs who don't know it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QHYv0Eiv6I

And the biggest of OD's JESSE :D

Mess decks by the hundreds, ships sides by the score.
Every time I painted a twot,they give me fuckin moor.
Now I've got blisters to me elbows, and hands that have no skin,
I hate the fuckin buffer, I'd like to do him in.

Back in 1965 the PO said to me,
your not just an arsehole mate, your also an OD,
Now I don't give a fuck I said, cus you're a fuckin Yid,
but the bastard wasn't deaf as well ,so he made me lift my lid

Chorus

Fu[/b]ck up number two was out in Singers,
I had never been out there before,
For hours and hour I spent my dosh on Tiger, Kytes and tats,
And then I sobered up and went for more.

Chorus.

Now I've got syphilis and typhus, Gonorrhea as well,
Every time I try to piss, my bell end gives me hell,
Yes I've got malaria and singers dog, and now its Singapore ear,
I've been honking like a ferret, god get me out from here.

Chorus.

I've been here for two years now, I'm a friggin star ,
I'm on first names with the doctor, and the staff in every bar,
My cock has grown three inches, my waistline it has shrunk,
Cus I never seem to eat much, I'm always fu
ckin drunk.

Chorus.

We went on a mess run, down in Bugis street,
A kaytai tried to munch my bunch, he grabbed my bastard meat,
I smacked him with my tiger tops, I thought I'd give him hell,
But the bastard filled me in the twat cus he's a bloke as well.

Chorus.

So now its time to come home and leave the FES behind,
I thought I'd never miss the place, just put it out my mind,
My memories would never go, cus in my mind they lock,
But I brought a souvenir home,....and its dripping in my sock.

So now its mess decks by the hundreds, ships sides by the score,
Every time I finish one the Andrew gives me more,
They gave us all a medal, a GSM with bar,
But I also got another its the old VD and scar. 8O

:geek: There you have it straight from the horses mouth. I am offically the R.R. BIG SCREAMING O.D.,It's a state of mind. 8) I've got long hair a neatly trimmed set, eight tattoos , an ear ring, two neck chains one a St Christopher. the other mini silver boxing gloves, three rings on each hand and a heavy ID. bracelt. That's at 71y.o.a. 8) When was in other O.D.s from around the fleet flocked to me to learn at the feet of the master. :p I also know all the words to every Guy Mitchell song,but unlike 2 badge mango I never had the foresite to keep my 78s a bit chocka about that. :(

jesse said:
:geek: There you have it straight from the horses mouth. I am offically the R.R. BIG SCREAMING O.D.,It's a state of mind. 8) I've got long hair a neatly trimmed set, eight tattoos , an ear ring, two neck chains one a St Christopher. the other mini silver boxing gloves, three rings on each hand and a heavy ID. bracelt. That's at 71y.o.a. 8) When was in other O.D.s from around the fleet flocked to me to learn at the feet of the master. :p I also know all the words to every Guy Mitchell song,but unlike 2 badge mango I never had the foresite to keep my 78s a bit chocka about that. :(
A little bird told me that your B13 for AB has just been issued :wink:

jesse said:
I've a plan. We know that 2 Badge lives in York. You set up a meet and I'll follow him home. When I call you, you call him and tell him he's left a squid on the bar. That'll flush him out.
Then I do my Zulu warrior through his window, or limbo under his door and hey presto.
Whats it worth?
Don't say three years if were caught, think positive. :D :wink:

Rumrat said:
jesse said:
I've a plan. We know that 2 Badge lives in York. You set up a meet and I'll follow him home. When I call you, you call him and tell him he's left a squid on the bar. That'll flush him out.
Then I do my Zulu warrior through his window, or limbo under his door and hey presto.
Whats it worth?
You are forgetting that I am 2BM's wingman brushteeth

Sterling_Stirling said:
Rumrat said:
jesse said:
Whats it worth?
You are forgetting that I am 2BM's wingman brushteeth
We'll cut you in Stirl don't worry, a little treachery keeps you active and tingly. :D :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Black_Pig Miscellaneous 0
Father_Famine Miscellaneous 0
D Submariners 35