Just completing my RFA Application form

Discussion in 'RFA' started by Batman n Robin, Jun 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is the second time i have applied, the first time i kinda messed up the application form & didnt get any further. I was distracted with personal issues and couldnt give the application my full attention.

I am ex-RN, Sonar branch and i have kicked around the civvy street for far too long. I am hoping to join the Seaman branch.

Any hints & tips for completing the final question on the form.

Are they looking for anything specific in the answer? I think i have covered most of the information required but you never know!
  2. I think the question is quite self-explanatory to be honest and only you know the answer.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Aye sorry, i have my reasons all set out etc, i was just wondering if there was any keywords etc that some employers look for that i could use.
  4. How about:

"Because being in the proper Navy is too hard. I am attracted to the vast amounts of time off, cheap bar and flexible attitude to personal hygiene in the RFA. I also fancy getting my ears pierced and although I haven't got any gold teeth just yet, I hope to have at least one before I start initial training.''

Hope this helps.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Ha ha ... thats brilliant, am just gonna scrap my spiel i had done & go with that