Just coming the end of week 3

monolord

Midshipman
How are you finding the fitness mate, and would you recommend anything in particular to help better prepare for HMS Raleigh?

Max9393

Lantern Swinger
Is the kit maintenance really hard or just takes time ? Starting April 28th.. shitting myself for kit
I'm alright with phys

fishhead

War Hero
Is the kit maintenance really hard or just takes time ? Starting April 28th.. shitting myself for kit
I'm alright with phys
It's just washing your kit and ironing the creases out when it's dry. I'll stand correcting but I think washing machines are available for the first part which only leaves the ironing. I had never ironed at the point of joining but by the end of week two I was good enough to pass kit musters. Start practicing your ironing now and it will be a walk in the park.

Max9393

Lantern Swinger
It's just washing your kit and ironing the creases out when it's dry. I'll stand correcting but I think washing machines are available for the first part which only leaves the ironing. I had never ironed at the point of joining but by the end of week two I was good enough to pass kit musters. Start practicing your ironing now and it will be a walk in the park.
Thanks for the reply!
Yeah been ironing etc practicing, hopefully the folding won't be too hard, im probably just looking into it too much

Banshee-RMforum

Midshipman
I'm alright with phys
I failed first kit muster for a damp sock. Second time I passed 0 minors. We lost about 6 people this week through injury illness and failing kit. Kit is more attention to detail. Once you crack it you’ll smash it