Just come off a month under pun for being a troll on RR

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by stan_the_man, Feb 28, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fcuk me A TROLL me never!!! wonder who gave me a ban??? Some people get a little power and it goes to their heads, other accept responsibility and quietly offer advice, support and occasionally a little dark sarcasm.
    Had to tell everyone in the Legion about it, well the ones that listen to my Friday afternoon dribble.
    Sorry if I upset the fainthearted and sensitive.
  2. When I got a smack, the person responsible put another tab on my profile page with his name and the charges on for all to see, I take it you didn't get the same, have my human rights been infringed!.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  3. Just checked mate and I think I was put under No14s not No9s, know which moderator it was and he knows that revenge is a dish best served cold, I'll wait my time, don't get mad get even!!
  4. As I said on t'other thread Stan, welcome back, you've not missed much TBH.
  5. What you get the naughty step for Stan?
  6. It's a select club walk tall.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. You have to be human to have rights.

Stan what was it like to have a months solitude to contemplate revenge? welcome back
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Wanted to post some really vitriolic comments about the tosser concerned, however, as the individual never really achieved fcuk all during his RN career it wasn't worth the effort to contest his decision. As ever certain branches within the RN are not for me and this individual was in the main one, other than that, he once said when I served he respected me I cannot say the comment towards him and his colleagues was reciprocated, hope MLP doesn't go the same way

9. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

ImageUploadedByNavy Net - Rum Ration1393754637.800461.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  10. . .

Moderator grief Stan? Welcome to the club but avoid 'em like the plague(-uarist :evil: )
  11. Does the fact you wished to catch rats as a supposed real life job transfer to internet rat catching?#
    Stan even in Pusser some earned their rates due to competence and professional standing and some were given rates so they could lord it over others...........Life on the internet is pretty similar.
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Why can't I be as succinct as that, maybe it was because I was a gunner, but if I had been a failure in my source branch I would have put my notice in and not gone over to the "Dark Side".
  13. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I received a message a while back,

'Profile Warning Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)'

I was only being friendly and either soleil or maibell grassed me up to the internet police, the filthy lettuce munchers.
  14. Ahhh! You've done it again!

Where's the 'good lad' button?
  15. Wits there is no harm in throwing the odd or multiple insults, you just have to pick your time and place and do not choose wingers who will grass you up to the anoraks.
    I thought about the dark side once and thank F*** I sobered up, joined boats where we had Coxswains
  16. Didn't Lennie say something similar in "Of mice and men"
  17. As did Jimmy Savile!!
    • Like Like x 1
  18. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Oh look who has turned up, George McFly.

Didn't george michael say something similar in 'The Heads'. Is that where you got your inspiration from?
  19. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Look out Sharkey Wits is coming in on a flying visit

L hangglider.jpg
    • Like Like x 1