JUNK FOOD ADDICT FEARS SHE'LL DIE WITHOUT SURGERY

This level of laziness and lack of self respect angers me. Lazy lazy lazy sloth!
Just a slow suicide is all it is.
Hey, maybe her hubby is one of those "feeders"

ANGWISH

Lantern Swinger
When i was at school (eons ago) a woman in the next street died. She lived on the third floor and a crane had to be hired to lift her body off the balcony because the undertaker could not get her down the stairs, she was that big. Somewhere in the region of 40 stone!!!

polariod

Lantern Swinger
It has just been annouced that our local Council has approved the building of about 200 whoopy size wind turbines on our lovely island. These I'am sure will improve the landscape no end but the decision got me thinking somewhat.

Why not build 200 industrial size underground treadmills and link them to "green" generators, import the nations fatties to run around them like demented hamsters and solve a number of issues at once. The landscape would not be blighted by massive towers, renewable energy would be produced and the fatties would become skinnies thus saving their greedy lives. The power generated could then be fed into the national grid and used at a discounted rate by the cash strapped NHS.

I knew there was a genius trapped in this frail body somewhere.

Pol :wink:

I think i can answer that, Polar.

Because they couldn't walk, let alone run, for even a mile and we would go without electricity! Unless we go for the carrot-on-a-stick approach. With cakes.

People like that should be locked in a cage and not fed. The NHS could raise money by putting the cage in the high street and renting out cattle prods at £1 for 5 minutes. It could be a local attraction "Make The Fatty Jiggle".

God I am evil

stab

Well, you know. People are all different, but deliberately making yourself like that (or deliberately letting yourself) costs the health service a lot, and because of this, people who take care of themselves have to get in the queue for things they didn't cause themselves. And have to read hear and watch non-stop bloody diets, can't find right clothes sizes, always get put down for looking after ourselves, can never get any fscking whole milk from the canteen... Er, ok, maybe that's just me. I'm not bitter though! :wink:

Latest Threads