Junior Ratings move into their new home at RNAS Culdrose

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by MoD_RSS, Jul 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. And the Seniors live in cupboards until march 2012.

Perks of promotion you say?
  3. So you are a bank manager Golly, ****.
  4. Pedant mode on. Always though it was advancement as a rating MLP. Pedant mode off.

On the plus side, you will be moving into your new accom probably just in time for you to be drafted elsewhere, unless of course you have pissed off drafty, then who knows how long you will be blessed by the company of the Cornish 'females?'. Don't you just love it in the beautiful countryside of Helston Monty, he he he
  5. Mate, I thought this was my walk in wardrobe when I arrived, turns out it's my actual room. On the upside I don't have to get out of bed for a piss due to the proximity of the sink.
  6. Ah the luxury of having night heads, saves topping up your oppos boots DMS
  7. Does your sink look like this?

8. You in Vian then MLP? If you'd just like to look toward swordfish, and think to yourself just how comfy i must be in that shiny new block. Then double it.
  9. Wets and aircrew. Can there ever be such a natually posed pic ever again?
  10. Vians mega. I am the TV signal spiderman. If you look up at about 1800 every night, there's me in my nicks hanging out my window, home made aerial in hand. Winner. Round yours for uckers and freckles?
  11. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

WAFUs living on board? On your pop star wages? Peasants! Live ashore (or fiddle your SSSA like half of VL used to do...) :twisted:
  12. There is no SLAM for JRs at VL anymore. All JRs who were in SLAM have been doubled up into bunkbeds while SRs who were being accomodated ashore have taken the single cabins that were vacated by the aforementioned JRs. As such, the accomodation charge has been lowered for all JRs in SLAM as its pretty cramped in some of those cabins now. It's meant to be a temporary measure that'll be readressed after the redundancies have gone through, but I'll believe that when I see it!
  13. Get in Yeovil block. It's for winners and firmly at the required standard for damn JRs.